BobbyBorax
Blahwheel

Booby Development

BobbyBorax has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

BobbyBorax

Con

"Booby Development" Your taste buds are bad. It is old news. It is "2 For 1" so it is okay. "Oh here is my real "XBox" account and my fake one, I am going to delete one. I should delete the real one. I do not want a refund." "BobbyBorax" is very stupid, if you see him, you should run, but it is "2 For 1" so it is okay. "There's chocolate, strawberry and plain."
"Your skin is blotchy."
Blahwheel

Pro

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHICKEN MCNUGGETS! THEY'RE MY FAVOURITE FOOD, BUT IT'S EXPENSIVE. IT'S WORTH IT THOUGH, ESPECIALLY IF I HAVE A TWO FOR ONE COUPON.

THAT MAKES IT BETTER.

THAT MAKES IT...

OKAY.

BobbyBorax

Con

Your tastes buds are the baddest is the universe!! They are worse than Bobby's taste buds!!!
Blahwheel

Pro

Yes my taste buds might be the baddest in the universe, but your taste buds don't even exist!!!!!!!