Aishwaryababy
LucciDamus

Books are better than browsing on internet

Aishwaryababy has forfeited round #2.

Aishwaryababy

Con

I say books are good than browsing on the internet because many say that if we put a data connection or wifi access it costs less than buying books but it may affect your brain and it costs lakhs and lakhs. Suppose if you are using you're the phone to study your the syllabus if one of your friend messages to you in WhatsApp you may distract to it. If you are searching some information some unwanted information would come. Suppose if you search in books nothing unwanted would be appearing in the books. So, I prefer to read books
LucciDamus

Pro

Great point!

I believe, internet good and books bad.

Books have no video and may put you to sleep. How can you get information when sleep?

I say, videos have music and colors and people who help me get faster data in my mind than trying tp understand faceless words.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 months ago
Im_Intelligent
Data can be destroyed, books can be destroyed.

Data is more efficient, data isn't linked to one thing and can be saved and copied hundreds of times in an instant with the click of a button.
Posted by icebeartheawesome 2 months ago
icebeartheawesome
indians should be illegal b/c they smell like curry