Ab244084
dsjpk5

Books that have a movie

dsjpk5
Started: 4/27/2018 Category: Movies

Ab244084

Pro

Should they make books about movies I think they should what do you think?
dsjpk5

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for creating this debate. Unfortunately, he/she has given us no reason to accept their position, so I have nothing to refute. Fortunately for me, I'm prepared to make my own arguments:

Books should not be made about movies. They take too long to read, and are quite boring. Besides that, if the movie has already been made, most people have seen it, and wouldn't be interested in reading a book about a movie they've already seen.

Instead of books being made about movies, May I suggest the book be written FIRST, then maybe make a movie about the book? This seems like a better idea than the one proposed by my opponent (making books about movies) because of the reasons above.
Posted by Papafrita19 1 year ago
Papafrita19
As far as I"m concerned, I like to read a book and after that I like to see a movie from that book, Because it"s cool to watch something that you imagined while you were reading the book, But not all movies are really good as their books!
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
I don't really care what you think, So this is the only response you're getting from me on that personal attack of yours.
Posted by BertrandsTeapot 2 years ago
BertrandsTeapot
Con is a moron
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
I don't have anything like this on my profile page:

"Racist mofo. You're a garbage human being..."

But you do. Case closed.
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
I think you'll find people have more respect for me, whereas you are a known vote spammer and people despise that.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
You're talking about someone not having the respect of the community??!??? Oh, the irony. Thanks for the laugh!
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
You have lost something, the respect of this humble community. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to us.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
did you even stop to consider for one second Ab244084? (Your opponent)

Yes.

He's a 13 year old boy who simply wished to partake in a nice little debate,

And he succeeded. It was nice, and it was little.

you didn't see an opportunity to educate him,

I did educate him. I educated him on why writing a book about a movie would be a bad idea.

rather, you saw a victim, an easy win for you to take with both hands using your fat grubby fingers.

How was I supposed to know how the vote would go?

Is this what DDO has come to? Victimizing 13 year old boys at the expense of a single win?

There was no victim.

You contacted your entire friends

Actually, less than 10.

list because winning meant so much to you, it's a shame you have lost so much in the process.

I've lost nothing.
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
How would you ever know if I reported my own vote or not?
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
I hope you're proud of yourself. Whilst blinded by your petty win ratio and lust for victory, did you even stop to consider for one second Ab244084? (Your opponent)

He's a 13 year old boy who simply wished to partake in a nice little debate, you didn't see an opportunity to educate him, rather, you saw a victim, an easy win for you to take with both hands using your fat grubby fingers.
Is this what DDO has come to? Victimizing 13 year old boys at the expense of a single win? You contacted your entire friends list because winning meant so much to you, it's a shame you have lost so much in the process.
For shame sir, for shame.
Vote Placed by Varrack 2 years ago
Varrack
Ab244084dsjpk5Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con put forth a few arguments as to why movies needn't have books, such as 1) they're boring, and 2) movies have been widely seen anyway. Since Pro did not put forth any arguments, Cons' are the only ones standing, and thus he gets the arguments point.
Vote Placed by passwordstipulationssuck 2 years ago
passwordstipulationssuck
Ab244084dsjpk5Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Grammar goes to con because of several punctuation errors in pro's argument. Arguments goes to con because pro did not provide in arguments in their one post besides a statement of position.