2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Wizofoz

Bring on the devil for all I care and try and prove that you are no more then an undecided atheist

Wizofoz

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Just like the Topic header says above.
Wizofoz

Con

I declare that I am an undecided Athiest in that I hold no belief in a god, but that does not mean I believe no god exists.

My evidence is my own declaration that this is true.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So why are you here to nit pick at the header.
Believe you me if I had more room for text within the header it would have been; Bring the devil on for I care and try and prove to me that all atheists are no more than undecided atheists and not actually full disbelievers in any sort of an existence creator.

If you would like to continue within this debate. As I do apoligise as this has come accross as the likes of a loaded question.

I could or even would like to start this debate with not a mixed message header.
Wizofoz

Con

How could you expect anyone to speak for all Atheists?

Me? I can't be certain there is no God,but I'm confident no God posited by Humans is real.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

If you mean what you say and say what you mean from the heart it is never mean.

So you are no more then an undecided atheist or are you an undecided believer of God or Gods?

This is so stupid it's like a bet each way on the horses. At the gates of heaven I couldn't make up my mind, but I am now a believer in an creation creator can I come in.

Now if you see a person in a deep hole digging with a shovel deeper and deeper and no matter what you do to get them out with a rope and refuse your help and you pass them a ladder and they still refuse to climb out and refuse your help all because they need to find there own way

So you can only sit back and watch as the hole gets deeper and deeper until it's so deep that the efforts made to go deeper are in vain because the dirt just can't with all might be thrown up and out of the hole.

So now the hole is so deep the person and you have no water to fill up the hole as to float out that person and now the rope isn't long enough and the ladder even combined with the ladder isn't tall enough. So how could that person in the hole still get out of that hole with no more then a shovel?
Wizofoz

Con

I will now refute pros arguments-

Yeah- there weren't any.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Why should I debate with somebody that is so smart that they don't see how stupid they are?
Honestly prove to me at least that we can talk with each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other. All you need to do to prove that you have a fully functioing mature age brain is to at least answer the question I have put forward.

Ok I will be as dirrect and articulate as I can with the question

Now if you see a person in a deep round hole with even sides straight down digging with a shovel deeper and deeper and refuse your help. So you try to pass them a ladder and they still refuse to climb out and refuse your help all because they need to find there own way out.

So now the hole is so deep the person in the hole can't go any deeper and there isn't any water as to float out them out and now the rope isn't long enough and the ladder even combined with the ladder isn't tall enough and even still if you combined all 3 items the shovel the rope the ladder and the hight of the person in the hole still hasn't got the total hight to get the person in the hole out.

The answer isn't "pray for rain maybe or even hope for it' you never know it just might or to even dig side ways and then up as to tunnel there way out. because that person would suffercate from infixiation as the dirt would close the passage behind.
This is not a trick question. So is it posible for that person in the hole get out of that hole with no more then a shovel?

is it yes or no and how is it posible or not posible to do so.
Wizofoz

Con

So, I think I just got called stupid followed by an inarticulate rant.

There have still been no actual arguments made.

If this hole is some analogy for belief in god, I have no belief in the hole and ask for evidence the hole exists.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

This is the hole that you are in without the tools to find your own way out. As you could have at least answered dig some steps to get out. So you have the ability to be logical have you the ability to be lateral within your own frontal lobe that drives of your own personal allution within your cognitive mind set that seems to be crippled with juvanile bias. Pride try to develope some humility. For your own sake and all that you love about you'se sake.

Peace be with you. For all praise and glorly belongs to the existance creator of intelligent design of all structure with the universe.
Wizofoz

Con

Ummmm.......Vote con???
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
yep and judged by a stupid catholic that tries to be a christen. Catholics burnt christen on the roman fires remember. The kangaroo court prevails once again.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Im_Intelligent - Um no our hero and ultimate friend who likes to play children's games - 2far4u2CharlesDarwin - simply has the severe achme roadrunner while e coyote super genie-us ability of misspelling simpleton wurds and thus expects us to weed through his spastic clutter and make it our job to read what he has to say simply because he does not know how to use a spell check. Period.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
Comment*
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
dsjpk5
1: ive seen that video.
2: when it comes to insults i thing you should read the entire comment section
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
In the future, if there's not enough space for your entire resolution, type this in round one: Full resolution: "fill in the blank"
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Pro, your "arguments" are pure gibberish.
Posted by Redpilled 3 years ago
Redpilled
satan->destruction->athiesm->nothing
god->creation->love->something
buddhism->reincarnation->energy recycled->evolution->nature

Your post is full of ad hominem insults (http://i.4cdn.org...) I'm_Intelligent so let me throw 1 back at you. Your profile picture: https://www.bing.com...
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
"Believe me of this you had better try harder then that to pull the wool over my eyes."

oh we got a special one here.

"So I will ask are you an ignorant undecieded athiest or are you an arrigant undeceided athiest or both at once. So what side of the fence are you on or are you a fence sitter."

yet you seem to think im not capable of noticing what you did in this statement of yours ^

you state i either have the option of being ignorant or arrogant < thats how you spell it by the way :)

also i have noticed you use the word "juvanial" alot, i fail to see how having an understanding of modern science has any regard to me having any sort of juvenile record, and yes, its spelled juvanial <- just for you :)

you have the name 2far4u2CharlesDarwin when your not even beyond 9th grade spelling, kinda a red flag when your trying to debate how everything came into existence.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
i was stating that you hold onto a belief that you will not change in any regard no matter what, thats a definition of ignorance.
i also never stated that i had a "higher then usual IQ level"
although regarding your intellect you quoted "I am without any degree. I am dyslexic, manic depressive"
"defensive bias opinuated juvanial mind has shut down any reasoning"
This is a perfect example of your current position.
And if you think i have taken offence to the things you are proposing you are sadly mistaken.
but i am interested in what you have said recently " I am 52 years old or advantage as I am without any degree. I am dyslexic, manic depressive"
assuming for the sake of argument that everything you said in your statement is 100% true, that would imply that you born in 1966, this is interesting to take note of because things like ribozymes were not discovered till the 1980's
You state that you have no degree, are dyslexic, taking all of that into considering along with time you were born, its no wounder you call me and others alike "bias, opinuated, juvanial, over, educated" its because you never got a sufficient education on things like biology and chemistry, though your dyslexia may or may not have made that harder for you in some shape or form.
Now i could give you a pass in this regard given it was the 1970's, however the amount of things we have figured out about biology and how things like DNA and proteins work have increased almost a ten fold.
so this problem seems to stem less from those who bothered to get an education on these things, just to be called "defensive, bias, opinionated, juvanial" but more about a individual with dyslexia who doesn't have a sufficient education in any of these regards.
"I have been dealing with the likes of you for a very long time."
You have been dealing with people who unlike you can spell at a high school level and use critical thinking skills? who would of thought.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Existance creator gave it to all some just don't now how to use it or have forgoten. The first sign of intelligence is the ability to adapt.
I am dislexic and it has taken me a long time to adjust the cognetive drive of my frontal lobe. Even here I am getting better at maping my own mind it as I practice.
I use this not as an excuse but I am 52 years old or advantage as I am without any degree. I am dyslexic, manic depressive and I choose to map my mind set as the likes of a benevolent analyst. As I learn Jesus Christ teachings that have been so corupted over time that mixed messages have crippled the human race.
As I will ask you where is the line between humane and inhumane when there just isn't a universal world wide set of fundamental principles that alone creates the missing link and it's JUST fundamental principles that are the missing link.

Peace be with you and all praise and glorly belongs to the existance creator of intelligent design of all stucture with the universe.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
2far4u2CharlesDarwinWizofozTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con "stupid" in round four. This is poor conduct.