alitar
FanboyMctroll

Bullying is bad

alitar has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

alitar

Pro

I think bullying is bad
FanboyMctroll

Con

Bullying is good as it creates a stronger person out of the person being bullied. A person grows a thicker skin, Can handle criticism and does not shy away from conflict in the future after being bullied. It makes a person become a fighter and want to eventually challenge the bully and bring him down. Otherwise the rest of the people are just sissies and cry babies that are afraid and wimpy and can't handle and stand up to adversity.

Bullying prepares you for adult life where in the workforce there are bullies everywhere and you need to rise above it or be demoted to the broom closet. The strong always come out on top and the whinny babies end up working minimum wage jobs because they can't handle the pressure. It's for this reason why bullying is good and should always be practiced.

Bullying shapes you for the future and builds character and resilience and makes a person a warrior and builds strong character. The ones that can't handle bullying are just emotional, Wimpy limp wristed gimps who can't survive in this fast paced no holds barred world. Bullying provides that early character building exercise.

Are you going to stand up to the bully or cower like a sissy in the corner crying.

Bullying is good
alitar

Pro

The thing that is wrong with your argument is that bullying doesn't make people stronger. Have you been bullied?
https://www. Googleadservices. Com/pagead/aclk? Sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiGq6r-pcrdAhUJ2WQKHaXzB2oYABAAGgJwag&ohost=www. Google. Com&cid=CAESQOD2qxfrLHgIB8f0WMsbE8V5Qs0aqseY1b-hH58pnbYPuq0loJzSWPln6RicCUB_9jce-x8-Xslpml3Sv7ivy-o&sig=AOD64_30EBUAxkAOuZVaP8vq9M-F0xhfrQ&q=&ved=2ahUKEwje8aL-pcrdAhXaJDQIHR7eDDEQ0Qx6BAgAEAI&adurl=
That is the effects.

It just brakes people down. There maybe bullies in the real world but we should be trying to change that and not blame the victims.

I don't know where you got the idea that bullying makes people stronger.
FanboyMctroll

Con

alitar you must be a real pansy, Should I call you Nancy? Bullying always happens and it always will because people always want to feel more powerful, More important than others and to make themselves feel better they bully the weak or the timid or the not so confident people.

But bullying brings out 2 choices in the victim, 1, Grow a thick skin and stand up for yourself, Or 2, Be a baby and cower and cry and slash your wrists because you are a wimp who can't stand up to adversity.

You ask where I get the idea that bullying makes people stronger. Well I am the prime example of bullying and have expertise advice on the subject.

I was bullied all in grades 6-8. The reason for it was because I was a new immigrant who came here and did not know one word of English. My family settled in a tiny farming town in Pennsylvania, They sent me to school in grade 6 without knowing how to read or write or speak any English. From day one I was bullied by the local trailer trash rednecks about being an immigrant, I got beat up by groups of people, I hated my life here, But after 2 years of bullying and getting beat up, By the time I reached high school, I could speak English and I refused to give in to the bullies, So I got suspended 4 times in high school because I refused to be bullied and got into fights, Which I never started, But always finished with the bully bleeding on the ground, So I would get suspended. Now I guess I look like a thug on my school record because I fought all these time and got suspended, , But they were all in self defense, So I couldn't care less what my record shows. And now I kick the sh! T out of bullies or anyone bullying someone else.

But all those years I got bullied made me who I am today, I had a friend who also didn't speak English he arrived in the same small town as me and got bullied, Would come home with black eyes all the time, He ended up committing suicide at the end of grade 8 because he couldn't deal with it and just wanted to go back to his old country. He never adapted. He was weak.

You have choices in life, You can be a wussy and blame the system and complain about everything or you can do something about it.

Bullying made me a stronger person, A person with thick skin and a person confident enough to know that bullies are just insecure people looking for a high by bullying others. Bullying will never go away just like greed, Prostitution, Lying, Etc etc. These are human traits that will always be around. So it's up to you of how you will handle bullying, Because if you think that bullying stops once you leave school and join the work force, Think again. There are bullies everywhere.

So what are you going to do Nancy, Be a victim of bullying and cry about it, Or do something about it.

Bullying is good because it makes you a fighter and a stronger person, As for the rest of the whinny babies, I call it natural selection, Only the strong survive. The rest, You are just pansies or shark meat. Cry me a river

mic drop
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
You still killed the person. Therefore, It is still a crime.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
sure it is, Just like if I murder someone and hide the body, No body no crime
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Just because nobody sees you doesn't mean it's okay.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Mom won't catch me, And if she does, What's she going to do? Beat me? I will just call the cops then
Posted by alitar 3 years ago
alitar
That seems dangerous
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I did get caught, But a friend of mine gave me his old laptop and I still go on-line when mom is gone, But when I hear the car in the driveway, I log off and hide the laptop LOL
Posted by alitar 3 years ago
alitar
I thought you got caught by your mom for making debates like this?
(Just asking I could definitely be mistaken. )
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Mental illness creates mass shooters and with access to guns in the house, It's a recipe for disaster
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I think bullying creates mass shooters.
Posted by dogeateryumyum 3 years ago
dogeateryumyum
Bullying is good it makes the little pussyboys go in there place