backwardseden
Challenge Period
Open Debate

Can man purify the bible?

Challenge Expired
Challenge Expires In
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Challenge Period

backwardseden

Pro

The answer to that almighty question of question that religious folks might be asking of themselves is a very simple "yes". Take the two characters who are god and christ out of their bankrupt and immoral fetal stages and thus permanently delete them. This isn't hard to figure out. Any other positioning is corrupt and unethical.
Posted by ArtemSad 1 month ago
ArtemSad
Good
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
@ cynic_man - Even if the other debate was to be finished, Guess what? I blocked you. I have no desire nor wish to debate with someone who like you who has to make up his own snarling rules to satisfy his own gratifying selfish ego because he 100% knows he cannot display any legitimate counters.
I asked a very simple question in which case you dodged it, Naturally, With a follow-up question. "Don't you believe it is wise for you first to prove that this whatever undefined unproven "god" exists? Then go from there rather than assuming it exists without any evidence whatsoever to back up any claim? " It's a simple Y___, N___?
"I absolutely refuse to respond in-depth to the rest of your statements on this topic, Because it is completely OFF topic. "
And you want me to respond to your ignorance in any possible way, Shape, Or form? Really? Is it any blunder why I dumped you in the first place?
'I just feel like it isn't quite fair to be kept from debating by something that's completely outside of my control. "
It was completely under your control. You did this ignorance and arrogance to yourself. Maybe you'll learn from it.
Posted by cynic_man 1 month ago
cynic_man
Hey backwardseden. It seems that I can't accept another debate with you until we conclude our one that is technically still in action from weeks back. Would you please consider finishing that off? We don't even have to debate the rest if you don't want to, I just feel like it isn't quite fair to be kept from debating by something that's completely outside of my control.

Thanks :)
Posted by Hezikiah 1 month ago
Hezikiah
Water, Water everywhere and all the boards did shrink. . . Water, Water everywhere but not a drop to drink
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
Fire? To burn in a mythical joint of a prefabricated hell? Oh hell, Why not.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
Only fire purifies.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
And then you'd have running rivers of bloooood. Oh sorry, Blood.
Posted by Hezikiah 1 month ago
Hezikiah
Use Holy Water