SecularMerlin
Anonymous

Can you prove anything.

SecularMerlin

Con

Can anyone ever be objectively certain of anything other than their own awareness, whatever awareness actually is?

I say no, but hey maybe that's because I'm just a figment of your imagination.

Pro

my ball sack is not in your mouth bro

;)
SecularMerlin

Con

If you can establish that you have balls and therefore can use the possessive "My balls" and that I have a mouth. You have three rounds to do so unless you wish to prove something else instead.
SecularMerlin

Con

Since my opponent declines to make a counter argument I will take that as a concession that my opponent can not prove that they have balls. Would you like to attempt to prove anything else?

Pro

well you personally can just deny everything... but if i throw a brick at your face, and you dont duck, your an idiot
SecularMerlin

Con

While it is true that it is convenient to except reality on an axiomatic basis in order to avoid the sensation of pain and other unpleasant, but not necessarily real, sensations my experience of an event does not guarantee it's authenticity. Just ask a schizophrenic, assuming that they are real.

Pro

how do i ask scizofrenics if they Arent real...

think smarter not harder
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Until next time then. Thank you for the conversation.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
canis
I am out, your dream my dream or not..
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
canis
"If you were only cartain of your awareness you would not be aware of anything."..but you could have a dream about "my" answer.. What would it matter...Its your dream or not ?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Sorry about the multiples trouble with my internet
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
But presumably (If you exist) you have an awareness. Even if you are only a brain in a jar making all this up as you go along you are still aware of these imaginings and aware of them in a way that convinces you they are "real". (Posted the brain in a jar to itself)
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
canis
I am not aware what you are talking about ?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Then by all means explain. How does only being certain of your awareness mean that you have no awareness.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
canis
Think you are nor aware of what I did write ?