FanboyMctroll
Our_Boat_is_Right

Canada is WAY better than America, Prove me wrong

Our_Boat_is_Right

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Canada is way better than America. The world loves Canadians, Where half the world wants to bomb the Americans.

In Canada marijuana is now legal across the whole country. Second country in the world to legalize pot after Uruguay.

In Canada we have
-free medical, I don't need to mortgage my house for a surgery
-guns are illegal, I don't need to worry about someone going postal with a machine gun
-our cities are way cleaner than the ghettos of Buffalo, Cleveland or most American cities.
-Canadians are more relaxed and easy going EH?
-Canadians live longer than Americans (maybe because we don't need to worry about being mowed down by some psycho with a machine gun
-Canadian education system is better than American, Our people are smarter
-Canadian air is cleaner, Less pollution

And finally we do not have a crazy President, We have a liberal Prime Minister

Canada is way better than America, Case closed
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

"In Canada marijuana is now legal across the whole country. Second country in the world to legalize pot after Uruguay. "

It is legal in some places in the U. S. Like California and Colorado. If you want to destroy your brain cells, By all means, Go ahead, But I personally would not want brain cells destroyed, Unless it is for medical purposes, But I don't know how this is a benefit for Canada.

"free medical, I don't need to mortgage my house for a surgery"

Don't get me started on how awful Canada's medical care is. You have to pay 50% in taxes for the medical care, And it is extremely poor and inefficient service. And you don't even have a house. You are 12.
Look at this video: https:// www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=q2jijuj1ysw

"guns are illegal, I don't need to worry about someone going postal with a machine gun"
And what does that get- knife killings! YAAAYYY! I've already proved you wrong on guns, But all you did was plagiarize articles that had nothing to do with what I was saying. And machine guns are already illegal, Since 1930 actually.

"our cities are way cleaner than the ghettos of Buffalo, Cleveland or most American cities. "
You measure greatness of a country based on how clean cities are? Um ok

"Canadians are more relaxed and easy going EH? "
Just an opinion, But I respect that based on the pride you have for your country, If you actually live there. I am pretty Canadian. I say eh a lot.

"Canadians live longer than Americans (maybe because we don't need to worry about being mowed down by some psycho with a machine gun)"
Can you give statistics on that? And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mesh natural occurrences of death with unnatural ones, They split the two apart. Plus each country is different with their gun homicides and overall homicide rate.

"Canadian education system is better than American, Our people are smarter"

Again, I need proof/statistics for that claim. Our public school system is filled with plethoras of SJW teachers, So if you mean indoctrinating kids with liberal beliefs than yes. However, Public schools are run by the district and state. Most of them are bad in California. Private schools are much better, But most people can't afford them, Which is what the public school system is for.

"Canadian air is cleaner, Less pollution"

Air flows in and out of countries. There are no invisible walls keeping air in. Again no proof/statistics for this claim.

"And finally we do not have a crazy President, We have a liberal Prime Minister"

This is an opinion. Trudeau sucks, Especially with taxes and tariffs to the U. S. Our country isn't getting compromised by SJW's wanting socialism, But rather unemployment rates are at record highs and the economy is thriving. We actually have a Constitution and rights here in the U. S. In Canada, You can be jailed for hate speech. They don't even have freedom of speech and right to bear arms, And the more government control, The more corrupt government gets!

Look forward to hearing your respinse. Please rebuttal to all of these points, And don't plagiarize or don't not rebuttal to them.

Case closed (mic drop)

lol jk that's just what you do
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Here you go 99 reasons, Is that enough for you

https://www. Macleans. Ca/news/canada/99-reasons-why-its-better-to-be-canadian/
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

Uh, You made the claims. I made rebuttals. You read absolutely nothing of my argument. I am not rebutting to 99 arguments when you don't take arguments seriously and have no interest of me proving you wrong. You are supposed to rebut to the claims I made. But you didn't. Vote Con, Because pro has openly proven he is incapable of reasoning arguments and puts no effort into his arguments, But rather links things he has not even read.

If Pro would like to continue in debating and not result in a loss, He must respond the all the counter points I made about his claims.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Ok I will dispute all your debate points, Since they are wrong

Yes we pay a lot in tax for the medical in Canada BUT it's free, Any surgery I need I can go and have it done for free, Unlike your family that will have to mortgage your house or trailer to pay for your autism treatment

I have yet to hear of mass knifing attacks, With a knife you might kill one or two people before the police kill you like an animal. Unlike in the USA where you can have 27 machine guns legally and mow down 58 people like in Las Vegas, Or Orlando, Or Sandy Hook, Or the Aurora movie theater or Virginia Tec

Studies have shown Canadians have less heart attacks because they are less obese than the all you can eat Golden Coral fried chicken diet that you are on. Canadians also live a lot longer and I have provided source material to that but you refuse to read it.

Canadian 15-year-olds are smarter than American 15-year-olds, So you are more dumb than me.

Canadian students average top scores in the Programme of International Student Assessment, A regular survey that tests kids' reading, Math and science abilities in 44 countries. Canadian high school sophomores came in fifth internationally in the most recent PISA ranking with a score of 522, Above the OECD average of 497

CO2 omissions are 21% higher in the USA than Canada

cae closed, Apology accepted

Please vote Pro, As I have provided better facts, 99 reasons that Canada is better and Con did not reply to my 99 reasons of why USA is better

Mic drop
Our_Boat_is_Right

Con

"Yes we pay a lot in tax for the medical in Canada BUT it's free, Any surgery I need I can go and have it done for free, Unlike your family that will have to mortgage your house or trailer to pay for your autism treatment"

You don't have to mortgage a house. There is this thing called insurance, And it is much better than gov. Health care. You will learn that in 10 years or so. It is "free" but you pay for it through abnormally high tax rates, So it's not really "free. " And it is extremely inefficient and poor service.

"I have yet to hear of mass knifing attacks, With a knife you might kill one or two people before the police kill you like an animal. Unlike in the USA where you can have 27 machine guns legally and mow down 58 people like in Las Vegas, Or Orlando, Or Sandy Hook, Or the Aurora movie theater or Virginia Tec"

Gun bans are not effective. I have already told you this. Plus 98% of mass shootings occur in gun-free zones. Why? Because the shooter knows there is no threat. If we simply stopped advertising gun-free zones, The shooter will know there is a threat. Other individual incidents add up as well. It is not fair to just talk about mass killings.

"Studies have shown Canadians have less heart attacks because they are less obese than the all you can eat Golden Coral fried chicken diet that you are on. Canadians also live a lot longer and I have provided source material to that but you refuse to read it. "

Eating choices are based on individual nutrition choices. People in Canada typically make better choices than Americans. But it is all individual nutrition, So that is not a valid factor.

"Canadian 15-year-olds are smarter than American 15-year-olds, So you are more dumb than me. "

First of all, You are 12 not 15, So the last part doesn't even make sense. Again, This is very subjective. It all depends on the individual, And the claim you provided is an average. All people are different. Simply moving to Canada won't make you smarter because you cross a border.

"Canadian students average top scores in the Programme of International Student Assessment, A regular survey that tests kids' reading, Math and science abilities in 44 countries. Canadian high school sophomores came in fifth internationally in the most recent PISA ranking with a score of 522, Above the OECD average of 497"

That's great. One math assessment that shows how smart people are does not make one country better than the other.

"CO2 omissions are 21% higher in the USA than Canada"

Lol our air isn't dying and why does this have to do with greatness. Also please provide a direct source to your claim as it is probably scewed propaganda.

You didn't respond to the point I made about one of the most essential things, Free speech, Which you don't have in Canada. Please don't give me another link for your argument. Rebuttal to these points using your own mind.

Also ladies and gentlemen, Pro called me "autistic" without any proof and as a joke. This is a mockery of disabled people and an insult, Which should result in the loss of the "conduct" point in the voting process.

Case Closed

(apology accepted)

mic drop
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
America number 1 in Homeless, Hookers and junkies
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Because America can be better than the Thousand Oaks shooting, The Columbine, The Sandy Hook

We don't have these things in Canada because we don't have guns, Except for the ones smuggled by drug dealers from the USA
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
Fanboy if you live in Canada, Why are you so obsessed with US laws?
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
There are only two things Canada has that are better than America: Legalized marijuana, And universal health care. Other than that, It's basically just the USA but colder and they pronounce certain words funny.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
I don't think you know what hate speech is. . . .
while of course you alluded my article and point with some marijuana crap. . . Way off topic
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
after 4 votes the winner is. . .
Our_Boat_is_Right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
Good things about Canada:
Universal health care
Weed is legal
literally nothing else.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Women are protected under the Canadian charter and aloud to bear their chest anywhere a man can, Which is great for getting the Muslims out of the hot tub at the local pool.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
You are right, They ran out, They are 6 weeks behind on online orders LOL
Posted by Nartnod7875 3 years ago
Nartnod7875
Didn't Canada run out of weed because of legalization?
Vote Placed by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: Fanboy literally had a round of his debate be an article, and essentially nothing else. He didnt even show effort.
Vote Placed by zhaod1 3 years ago
zhaod1
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro earned points for sources, since his sources was more reliable than con's. However, Con's arguments slightly outweigh Pro's. Pro keeps arguing that people in Canada live longer and have better test assessment grades, but Con said that they prove the individuals are better, not the country that is better. Con didn't refute Pro's argument that the air in Canada is cleaner. However, Pro didn't respond to Con's argument that America has more freedom of speech. Finally, Pro called Con "dumb" and implied that Con had autism, which is poor conduct.
Vote Placed by ConserativeDemocrat 3 years ago
ConserativeDemocrat
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
FanboyMctrollOur_Boat_is_RightTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con "dumb" in round three. This is poor conduct.