Luciano700
AnnonEMoos

Cars should not be banned

Started: 6/20/2019 Category: Cars

Luciano700

Pro

I will start off short on this one

Cars shouldn't be banned no matter what concerns come into play. It is fundamentally speaking unconstitutional and we often don't think about the lack of access of public transport or other alternatives sometimes people have. The technology naturally improves from time to time, We shouldn't get too hyperbolic about health and enviromental concerns becuase cars, Even with the spread-out urbanization and corporatization, Many still need cars to get as fast possible somewhere and save time. I assume like 50% of America is still rural or suburban anyways so. . .

Plus in an age where people are increasingly more dependent on technology, Why would transportation and vehicular technology cease to exist in the nearby future?
AnnonEMoos

Con

ok cool how do you want to stop carbon emissions? Banning cars probably would've slowed it down significantly but clearly that's a dumb idea so whats your solution? Climate change, Global warming, Greenhouse gasses, Figured you've done enough research on the buzzwords i don't need to say much. So what is your plan a new gas free engine, Or some sort of super strong air purifier. Or did you not have a plan are you just complaining about something people who like math proposed, Maybe try doing the math yourself though i'm not gonna i trust people and i'm too lazy.
Luciano700

Pro

These are very insecure assertions

Where did I deny climate change or the safety issues? Lol

What are my solutions?

Well, Keep letting the technologies naturally evolve, As far Carson emission-fighting technology goes, The computer module has helped with that assuming gasoline and engine oil generation are now 50% computer 50% the car itself. That all depends on the car and which car you drive of course

Another solution if we want to overcome the necessity of owning a car in this day and age is to live in a community that is as not overwhelmed, But organized and has a decent transportation infrastructure. Make sure the town's corporations and franchises are varied in numbers. If the community has plenty of walking distance venues then take advantage of that.
AnnonEMoos

Con

Cars shouldn't be banned no matter what concerns come into play.
felt like i only needed to quote you to answer that question but, When you say cars you know full well were talking about personal automobiles i refer to public transit as bus train or taxi hell sometimes even boat and plane. Just like everyone else in the many places i've been, Or do you not know slanguages a very important part of English i mean just ask the author of "Of Mice and Men. ", So public transit and closer communities sound like a solution with out cars. I thought i was supposed to be taking that side of this debate. And letting things evolve sounds like an insecure answer itself, Why can't you do it. I mean if you want cars to stick around so bad why can't you make them better? Though naturally your probably more knowledgeable on this subject then me so please give us the numbers, I love when half and half is the actual statistic.
Luciano700

Pro

Well to improve the experience of the driver cars just keep becoming efficient in every aspect

Sound regulations have helped moderate noisy engines sometimes at night let's say.

As far as anything else goes, Only time and nature will tell because the technological trends swing back and forth
AnnonEMoos

Con

Well to sum up my argument it feels like you just kept avoiding my questions, Though i guess it must be hard to have all the answers, All that knowledge and no way to share it, Though i'm not sure sound pollution is the one everyone's so worried about, You know with the planet dying do to so many other influences, Plastic, Carbon dioxide yada yada. But sound that's an important one.
Posted by anc2006 2 months ago
anc2006
AnnonEmoos, Go to tesla for non-carbon cars
Posted by AnnonEMoos 3 months ago
AnnonEMoos
you don't have to support it make a point though ive always thought hover tech was supposed to be the future.
Posted by Brendo 3 months ago
Brendo
What made you choose a topic like this? It"s never something I would have thought someone would support banning cars.