crazycatgirl
Michaelbjenkins

Cats or Kittens

crazycatgirl

Pro

Cats are better than kittens because cats have a personality and can be as cute as kittens
Michaelbjenkins

Con

I feel as though you're not taking into account that kittens have a personality too. I had a pet kitten named Karl who we could not get to poop in his litter box. I discussed the issue with other cat owners, And no one else has ever seemed to have this issue. Is stubbornness not a personality trait? I would most certainly think it is.

In addition, Kittens are better than cats in the sense that they are trainable. While Karl may have been particularly stubborn, That has no bearing as to whether he had the capacity to learn. An older cat will be stuck in its ways.
crazycatgirl

Pro

crazycatgirl forfeited this round.
Michaelbjenkins

Con

Wolv3nbane posted an interesting comment in the sense of asking: "where do we draw the line between kittens and cats? " Aren't they the same thing?

So, To be clear, I wanted to state that when I refer to a kitten, I'm referring to a baby cat. One that is less than a year old or so.

With that being said, Kittens are adorable. With a kitten, You can mold their future personalities, Attitudes, And general demeanor to be reflective of your own. If you're an introvert, Your future cat may turn out to be an introvert too.

I had a bit more to say, But I think I'll wait till the next round.
crazycatgirl

Pro

crazycatgirl forfeited this round.
Michaelbjenkins

Con

Michaelbjenkins forfeited this round.
Posted by Some-Asian-Boy 3 years ago
Some-Asian-Boy
the biggest advantage of kittens are that they can grow up to be cats later, So even if you prefer cats, You can still wait for the kitten to grow up to be a cat.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
Aren't kittens cats? Or did I miss something in my biology courses?