shneeba
carnew

Chief Wahoo is an American Icon

shneeba

shneeba

Pro

Boy is it good to be back. Yes, your favorite debater has decided to return, and better than ever. I have spared with true legends and celebrities of the Debate.org arena and, after a 3 year hiatus, I have decided to return home. As a pacific islander my ridiculous insight into American lifestyle and culture is unprecedented and undeniably impressive. I predicted the presidency of Donald Trump 5 long years ago. I correctly predicted the downfall of the Oklahoma City Thunder and the cancer that is Russell Westbrook. I have admirably maintained the need for more woman in kitchens. I have valiantly pursued my passion of deportation or elimination, and the list simply runs on forever.

Now that I have finished spreading out the red carpet for my long awaited return, I am prepared to go head first into my next endeavor: The defense of one of my childhood hero, Chief Wahoo. I understand the rules of the debate however I am willing to concede my first round in order to assess my opponents debating strategies, and pick him (or her but i doubt it) apart like a vulture would against a White Rhino. My contention is that Chief Wahoo should remain as a part of the Cleveland Indians and in the hearts of us all.
carnew

Con

um yea hi but whom is the woohoo boy you talk of? Please extend the explain.
shneeba

Pro

If you weren't such a pathetic dumb kunt maybe I wouldn't have to explain my argument to you. Being that you voluntarily accept debates based off if you are passionate on the topic or believe you can win, I can't understand why your idiotic self would accept this debate. But now that you did, let me spoon feed you this easily accessible information for you like an adult would feed a fat, slobbering infant.
Chief Wahoo has been the Cleveland Indians logo since 1932 and has been a reminder of the past and current Native greats of the game. Native Americans have expressed their indifference on the topic yet the liberals pissis of our country decided to get rid of this logo. Just another example of Rob Manfred and his globalist self ruining America's past time. I would post more but considering you are too dumb to post a counter I'll leave it to you to shame yourself and your family again.
carnew

Con

If you weren't such a pathetic dumb boy maybe I wouldn't have to explain garfeild to you. Being that you voluntarily accept debates based off if you are passionate on the topic or believe you can win, I can't understand why your idiotic self would accept this debate. But now that you did, let me spoon feed you this easily accessible information for you like an adult would feed a fat, slobbering infant.
Garfeild has been the Christian church's logo since 10,000 BC and has been a reminder of the past and current Garfeild comics. Garfield lovers have expressed their indifference on the topic yet the simpletons pissis of our country decided to get rid of this logo. Just another example of the big fat trump and his globalist self ruining America's past time(Garfield). I would post more but considering you are too dumb to post a counter I'll leave it to you to shame yourself and your family again.
shneeba

Pro

I'll take your lack of originality as flattery. I enjoyed your Garfield mention and I think that is an important subject that the Catholic Church has ignored for centuries. However, this is not the discussion at hand. I am evolving my topic from Chief Wahoo to the necessity of killing you and anyone that resembles you, or is related to you. Because you are hideous and get no hoes I guess you can just thank me for doing you a favor. You calling Trump a globalist by default makes you a globalist and there is no more of a scum to the earth than a globalist like yourself. You should be neutered with Rob Manfred before you are killed. Death penalty is something that does not exist solely to eliminate criminals, it also exists to rid America of lizards like you. It is a shame you have the last word because basically anything you say I can immediately regurgitate right back into your disgusting donkey mouth. Go play more Pokemon Go you worthless slime.
carnew

Con

hey could you please not bully ur damaging my feelings. I may have to banish you to the nether for your ignornce.
Posted by carnew 3 years ago
carnew
"lol"

Abraham Lincoln- 2089 AD
Posted by Joohunter69 3 years ago
Joohunter69
Con boi needs some milk. The removal of Chief Wahoo is a removal of an American Icon, but this pissi is too dumb to understand. Con used first argument to raise a simple question that can be found on a revolutionary site called Google.com. That's quite pathetic--especially in a debate against the God. Since Con is lacking a significant amount of brain cells, I propose he should be subject to deportation or elimination. And if may, recommend elimination.
Posted by dukeofpanda 3 years ago
dukeofpanda
Wahoo is the face and mascot of the Cleveland Indians baseball team. There are some who contend that the logo's depiction of Native Americans is offensive and that he should be removed.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
shneebacarnewTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro "dumb" in the second round. This is poor conduct.