Circle_Of_Logic
alekwojo

Child porn should be legal

Started: 11/30/2018 Category: Economics

Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

Just today I was watching a guy fu*k a 2 year-old girl in the a*s. She cried, But he just kept pounding. So I thought to myself how is this different from school? Some children cry and don't want to go to school. But we send them anyway. What about ear piercings, Or circumcision? There are videos of circumcision on youtube. You can see baby's penis getting cut while the boy is screaming in pain. That's legal. Videos of murder, Torture and decapitation are all legal. You can find them on websites like liveleak.
Child porn should be legal too. If I want to see a 4 year-old girl being fu*ked like the little slut she is, I should be able to see it just like any regular guy can see porn when he wants. It would give me pleasure, The overall happiness would increase, And to be honest, I would have more interesting things to do in my life, Like sharing child porn. I would be too busy with that to actually rape children. So if you want to help children, You should make child porn legal. Now, I understand that if you don't want to help children, Or want to see them suffer, You would be against child porn. But even if you hate children, You could legally watch their suffering on child porn, If it was legal. So even if you hate children, Or love children, You should be in favor of child porn.

If you accept this debate, State your reason why you think child porn shouldn't be legal.
alekwojo

Con

Sexual abuse can ruin a child's mental health. Their body is just not ready to process these things. A child doesn't even have sexual feelings at a young age, Also, Making child porn legal would make people act on their desires. People who dress up in furry costumes usually act on their fantasies. It would be the same thing with child porn. To end it all, Just because a child can feel pain doesn't mean you should have sex with it.
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

"Sexual abuse can ruin a child's mental health. "
We are talking about child porn. You need to prove that child porn can ruin a child's mental health. I will wait for you to prove it.

"Their body is just not ready to process these things. "
Now you need to answer why child's body isn't ready to process the making of child porn, Which is what we are talking about, Also prove it of course.

"A child doesn't even have sexual feelings at a young age"
I don't see how you could possibly know this and be certain that no child has sexual feelings at a young age. But it doesn't matter because it's irrelevant. We are talking about child porn. Not child's sexual feelings.

"Making child porn legal would make people act on their desires"
This is the classical "child porn turns people into child molesters" argument.
You need to prove that there would be more people acting on their desires if child porn was legal. Too bad you can't.
You are just making assumptions that are impossible to prove.

"People who dress up in furry costumes usually act on their fantasies. It would be the same thing with child porn. "
You didn't prove that it would be the same thing with child porn and didn't say why it would be the same thing with child porn. It is just your assumption. I could say for example that ice melts at the room temperature and it would be the same thing with wood. Would that be proof that wood melts at room temperature? Didn't think so.

"To end it all, Just because a child can feel pain doesn't mean you should have sex with it. "
Irrelevant and off topic.
alekwojo

Con

alekwojo forfeited this round.
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

Circle_Of_Logic forfeited this round.
alekwojo

Con

alekwojo forfeited this round.
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

Circle_Of_Logic forfeited this round.
alekwojo

Con

alekwojo forfeited this round.
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

Circle_Of_Logic forfeited this round.
alekwojo

Con

First off, I have proof that sexual abuse can ruin a child's mental health. Sexual and emotional abuse affects the part of the brain that controls memory and the regulation of emotion(the hippocampus). People who reported that they had been either sexually or emotionally abused as children had a smaller hippocampus.

You also said that "Some children cry and don't want to go to school. But we send them anyway. What about piercings, Or circumcision? There are videos of circumcision on YouTube. You can see baby's penis getting cut while the boy is screaming in pain". I then proceeded to tell you that just because a child feels pain doesn't mean it should be raped. You then told me that what I said was irrelevant and off topic.

Watching child porn is watching sexual abuse. You're just encouraging and condoning what those pedophiles are doing to those kids. There wouldn't be so much child porn if there wasn't a market for it.

https://www. Stopitnow. Org/advice-column-entry/is-my-brothers-child-pornography-watching-a-problem
https://www. Theguardian. Com/science/2012/feb/13/childhood-abuse-growth-brain-emotions
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
agree wit con