Circle_Of_Logic
Anonymous

Child porn should be legal

Anonymous
Started: 12/1/2018 Category: Economics

Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

Just today I was watching a guy fu*k a 2 year-old girl in the a*s. She cried, But he just kept pounding. So I thought to myself how is this different from school? Some children cry and don't want to go to school. But we send them anyway. What about ear piercings, Or circumcision? There are videos of circumcision on youtube. You can see baby's penis getting cut while the boy is screaming in pain. That's legal. Videos of murder, Torture and decapitation are all legal. You can find them on websites like liveleak.
Child porn should be legal too. If I want to see a 4 year-old girl being fu*ked like the little slut she is, I should be able to see it just like any regular guy can see porn when he wants. It would give me pleasure, The overall happiness would increase, And to be honest, I would have more interesting things to do in my life, Like sharing child porn. I would be too busy with that to actually rape children. So if you want to help children, You should make child porn legal. Now, I understand that if you don't want to help children, Or want to see them suffer, You would be against child porn. But even if you hate children, You could legally watch their suffering on child porn, If it was legal. So even if you hate children, Or love children, You should be in favor of child porn.

If you accept this debate, State your reason why you think child porn shouldn't be legal.

Con

Child porn is an infringement of property for the child. It is against the rights of the child
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

"Child porn is an infringement of property for the child. It is against the rights of the child"
Circular reasoning. You are saying how child porn shouldn't be legal because it's illegal. That is, If you mean infringement and rights in a sense of law. If you don't mean it in a sense of law, Then you still failed to explain why child porn is against rights of a child and why is it "an infringement of property for the child".

I can make the same non-arguments. Child porn supports the rights of a child and supports rights of children to act in porn. Simple. Any other non-arguments you want to make?

Con

"you still failed to explain why child porn is against rights of a child"
Absolutely it is against child rights. By making child porn legal, Here is what you get. You are universally harming human rights. Every single child will have the right to make decisions about their own body taken away from them by the government.

We have laws for reasons. If you believe child porn should be legal, Then you believe that children should not have rights. As it stands right now, Children have rights. No one child should ever be subjected to an arbitrary violation of property.
Circle_Of_Logic

Pro

"Absolutely it is against child rights. By making child porn legal, Here is what you get. You are universally harming human rights. "
So it's against the child's right because it's harming human rights? Circular logic again.

"Every single child will have the right to make decisions about their own body"
This has nothing to do with child's body. This is about child porn. Child porn is the image of a child's body, Not child's body itself. I guess you are against making ultrasounds too, Because it's the image of a baby and baby didn't agree to it?

"We have laws for reasons. "
Child porn shouldn't be legal because there is a reason it's illegal, And yet you fail to provide that reason?

"If you believe child porn should be legal, Then you believe that children should not have rights. "
If you don't believe that children should have the right to choose not to go to school, You are against child's choice and child's rights. Slippery slope fallacy.

"No one child should ever be subjected to an arbitrary violation of property. "
Except the topic is child porn. I don't know what kind of property are you talking about. Are you claiming that child porn is the property of the child actors depicted in it? By that logic, If a child wants to make child porn, We should let her, Otherwise it would be a violation of property!

Con

I believe people should have the right to make decisions about their own body. That is the reason. Your position universally violating that right.

Not everything is circular logic lol.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
anc2006
ban him
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
JS11PA11
This is just. . . Weird.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Eunoiad
I'm sorry circle of logic, But not everyone is a mentally deranged rapist.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Eunoiad
What the hell is wrong with you?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Circle_Of_Logic
I won't post comments here anymore. If you want to debate without using fallacies or circular logic, Challenge me to a debate. If you use fallacies, I will just ignore you.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Circle_Of_Logic
"In order to bring in the new generation and populate the country when other humans die out. "
Now you need to explain why is bringing new generation and populating the country is the right thing to do. You again use assumptions to prove assumptions.
Also, This has nothing to do with child porn. You are off topic again.

"It is not off topic since you think there is nothing wrong with raping a child"
This debate is about child porn, Not child rape. Again off topic.

"Important issues are made by the parents. Children can make choices but important ones like should I get raped? Is a parents decision not the child's because it is important not if I want to chocolate or cake. "
Now again you claim that it is the parent's decision whether a child should be in porn or not. And when I said "what if a parent allows children in porn", You said it's not the parent's decision. You are just contradicting yourself again and again. Also, You didn't explain why we should follow parent's decision and not legalize child porn instead.

At this point I will just assume you are a troll. You can't debate because you can't stick to the topic. Your entire comment is off topic and has nothing to do with child porn. So this "debate" is over.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Circle of logic- if we made child porn legal, We're universally harming human rights. Every single child will lose their rights. Every single child will have the right to make decisions about their own body taken away from them by the government. You never answered that in your last argument and you never justified why the government can do that. But furthermore, If you want to still look at your arguments, Let's look at the benefits you offer. They're all speculative. Nowhere in the world right now is child porn actually legal so you can't promise me a single one of those benefits, If they're even benefits at all.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@circle of logic- does it or does it not harm children to sexually use them
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@Circle_Of_Logic

Children do not have the capacity to make an informed decision.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@Circle_Of_Logic
"And let's not forget all those years where government brainwashed majority into thinking that child porn is bad by going for a witch hunt on child pornography, Banning it, Shaming it, Demonizing it and teaching people that it's harmful and wrong. "
Burden of proof.

"Now you need to answer why their survival is the right thing to do"
In order to bring in the new generation and populate the country when other humans die out.

"Now you say again that parents have a say whether child should be in porn or not. And when I asked what if parents let children in porn, You said how they don't have a say. "
Important issues are made by the parents. Children can make choices but important ones like should I get raped? Is a parents decision not the child's because it is important not if I want to chocolate or cake.

"Why does allowing them to be in porn removes them of their welfare? "
I haven't heard of a story when the child was all grown up he thought getting raped was the right thing to happen in his/her life. Welfare is health and happiness. Rape is painful and will most likely leave them emotionally scarred.

"It's not just my opinion. "
Whose else's opinion?

"It's a fact that you can't provide a single valid reason to keep child porn illegal. "
I have but you want to keep boiling it down.

"People like you made it impossible to collect information about child porn. "
I am not the government. The government does what it wants whether or not I like it.

"If 23 year old porn was banned should I be able to rape you? "
It is not off topic since you think there is nothing wrong with raping a child. Is there something wrong with raping you?

Do you believe in the harm principle?
By me knowing this I can realise whether or not you even care about the foundation of someone else. If you don't believe this then you would think it is okay to harm people. If not tell me so I have something to work with.
Children do not have the capacity to
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Circle_Of_LogicAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate.