JamesTook
Smooosh

Chinese communism is the only way.

JamesTook

Pro

Hello. As a Chinese citizen, I am well versed in communistic tendencies and of the filthy capitalist as well.

Considering these things, I wish to convince the people of Debate.org to unite in a coalition against capitalism, we must have BIG GOVERNMENT, BIG REVOLUTIONS, and BIG SUPPORT.

First round is for acceptance, and no ad hominem. I know the ways of this bourgeoisie site.
Smooosh

Con

Accepted!!!!!
JamesTook

Pro

Yes. Thank you for accepting. If my spelling is off, I am sorry. I use a dictionary for the words I have trouble with, which is few.

Communism unites people under a common cause, even your western philosopher, Aristotle, (1)supported an absolute ruler, and trained Alexander The Great. Communism is the best for a dictatorship in the simple reason that it has the ideal of equality of outcome in mind, which is the best ideal. (2)

Some may look around and see other communist nations failing. This is true. This is also because they do not run on the chinese system(3). The only way communism would work in its truest form is if the whole world was united in the ideology. Since it is not, we, the peoples republic of china, must resort to trading with the western powers, and this is why Chinese communism is the only way, the only way to true communism.

We are communist, but do not close ourselves off. This is why we have grown in power, almost to rival the imperialist USA.(4)

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org...(Aristotle)
(2)http://www.debate.org... ...a majority rule yes
(3)https://cs.stanford.edu...
(4)https://www.bloomberg.com...
Smooosh

Con

Wow, I never thought of it that way. Mine eyes have been opened by the glorious virtues of Chinese communism. Thank You for enlightening me. I just have one question! You say "Communism would only work if the whole world was united in the ideology", however you also stae that "China has grown in power, almost to rival the imperialist USA. I fail to see why the whole rest of the world needs to unite in the ideology of communism if China is growing in power. Seems kinda redundant. I must be blinded by my imperialist education. Please, teach me the folly of my ways!
JamesTook

Pro

Yes it is acceptable to question communism when you haven't been fully secured against capitalism.

You say "Communism would only work if the whole world was united in the ideology", however you also stae that "China has grown in power, almost to rival the imperialist USA. I fail to see why the whole rest of the world needs to unite in the ideology of communism if China is growing in power.

It may seem redundant to one who doesn't understand Chinese communism. Chinese communism is meant to deal with other capitalist systems, and real communism can't. This is why I say China has grown in power while other communist nations have failed.

1. Heres your own propagandistic media links which support china https://www.nytimes.com...
Smooosh

Con

Ummm, geee! That actually kinda created more questions than it answered, thanx!?!

So You say that "real communism can't deal with other capitalist systems", so..... uhhhmmmm... what kinda communism is China? Fake communism? And that's why China is growing in power!?! I'm gonna need some time to let this all sink in! You take it from here Bro!!
JamesTook

Pro

This is the type of communism in china, it is more accepting of capitalistic countries: https://cs.stanford.edu...
Smooosh

Con

My opponent has failed to show how or why Chinese communism is the only way. In fact, he/she has only managed to show that Chinas acceptance of capitalism is what made China so powerful. Therefore, one can only conclude that Chinese communism is not the only way because China has become so powerful because of its acceptance of western capitalism!

My opponent isn't Chinese. My opponent is probably American, and the real purpose of this debate is to purposely misrepresent the additudes of Chinese people. The Chinese people do not actually believe in destroying American capitalism.
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
Protectionism and national socialism are very much a modern scourge. Debating_horse, I think you may be a tad complacent.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Communism is so 20th century!
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
Pretty disappointing. I thought this debate would show me the light on Chinese communism. But it didn't. And Smooosh you probably have a very good point at the end of your debate. He probably is a American...
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
Pure communism is bad. China doesn't even have pure communism.
Pure capitalism is also bad. America doesn't have pure capitalism.

One of the only reasons the USA and China are doing so well (economically in terms of GDP).

Pure communism= dictatorship, loss of freedoms (look at Cuba)
Pure capitalism= vast wealth inequality, lower overall quality of life (look at the USA and England during the 1st Industrial Revolution)
Posted by JamesTook 3 years ago
JamesTook
Hong Kong is outside of the chinese internet firewall...im for protecting chinese interests, anything outside that is fine (i commute to hong kong for work)
Posted by Msin 3 years ago
Msin
Your profile states that you are for internet censorship, but in the comments you said might pirate a book bc China doesn't allow Amazon. Why are you for internet censorship if you don't even follow the rules?
Posted by JamesTook 3 years ago
JamesTook
I do not look like a troll at all. Your profile picture looks more like a troll than mine honesty. >.<
Posted by EricRein 3 years ago
EricRein
James Took is a troll. Be serious stop being a poser
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
He mean you will lose. That's what the L means. But that's him who say that.

As for me i will be watching and listen.
Posted by JamesTook 3 years ago
JamesTook
You should as well smoosh, you brought up the idea of bashing on our countries...TPPDJT, what does it mean to take an L?