FollowerofChrist1955
YakovF

Christianity- The ONLY God recognised Belief!

FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Isaiah 45: 5"I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; 6That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other,…

Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Isaiah 43:10
"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

Let he who questions this ask, that the answer can be provided! Not in opinion, not in conjecture not by the knowledge of Man but by the Holy Word of God that never changes, is the same today and yesterday, whose wisdom exceeds that of all things.

No acceptance nessessary. ASK, and LISTEN!
YakovF

Con

Just because you bring quotes from your religion doesn't mean it's true. I have a religion myself, (I'm not here to convert people, and I'm not saying it. Don't worry) and the reason I believe in it is not because of words straight from the (my religions version) of the bible.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Con Quote" Just because you bring quotes from your religion doesn't mean it's true. I have a religion myself, (I'm not here to convert people, and I'm not saying it. Don't worry) and the reason I believe in it is not because of words straight from the (my religions version) of the bible." unquote.

It's a beginning. Three TYPES of Christians exists and are shown in scripture. You of course by reason of your statement reflect the LOWEST FORM of these 3- The Denomination.

WHY? Note the statement-(my religions version) of the bible." unquote.

The main Atheists question above all remains "How do you KNOW who IS RIGHT! NONE of the Denominatons HAVE the CORRECT ANSWER, which IS WHY you fail!

but that's really not the point nor the question. As you remain ignorant of the TRUTH, you and ALL denominations remain "powerless" to answer the atheists question ... because you don' have the intellect nor reasoning ability to KNOW the answer yourselves. Even when it has been RIGHT IN FRONT of your eyes all along.

The answer is quite simple- They are ALL RIGHT and yet are ALSO ALL WRONG! THIS is why you never are capable nor ABLE to answer the athiests questions. Because you listen to the words of Men the TRUTH eludes you as surely as the Gospel eludes the unbelievers.

Of a truth, YOU ARE scarcely a BELIEVER YOURSELVES! This is why you remain in twilight!

No matter, for the Atheists and unbelievers I shall REVEAL WHY despite 43,000 Christian Denominations ... you are THE TRUE Religion and Belief, and ALSO the WHY you are ALSO THE INCORRECT one as well!

SCRIPTURE ANSWER- Ephesians 2:8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Romans 3:24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.

Romans 9:16 So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.

Because ALL CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS -CLAIM Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior having accepted Christ sacrifice upon the Cross in forgiveness of their Sins, past, present and future! ALL ARE SAVED!

Thus ALL denominations ARE CORRECT in Christ jesus AS Savior and Lord.

That ALL DENOMINATIONS- HAVE created their OWN beliefs by the adding and taking away of Scripture THEY ARE ALSO INCORRECT and it is THIS reason that THEY REMAIN the LOWEST of the 3 types of Christian!

You CAN BE SAVED in ANY ONE of them! BUT you cannot mature in ANY OF THEM!

SCRIPTURE ANSWER- Mark 7
6Jesus answered them, “Isaiah prophesied correctly about you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. 7They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’ 8You have disregarded the commandment of God to keep the tradition of men.”…

Hosea 4:6 My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. Since you priests refuse to know me, I refuse to recognize you as my priests. Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children.

*** not gonna be a King and Priest in Heaven, though in heaven you WILL BE! **

Isaiah 65:2 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--

Isaiah 55:8 "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

Thus Denominations are LOWEST in Heaven-REVEALED with THEIR PENDING REWARD (NOTHING) in 1 Corinthians 3:15

"If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames."
YakovF

Con

Ok. I see I need to bring this up:
I'm Jewish. When I mean my religions bible, I mean the Torah. How do we know the bible is a reliable source? Don't bring me quotes. Quotes mean nothing. You can't use a source to validate itself. Tell me how the bible is accurate, and it may not be some other religion, or evolution?
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Con quote"Ok. I see I need to bring this up:
I'm Jewish. When I mean my religions bible, I mean the Torah. How do we know the bible is a reliable source? Don't bring me quotes. Quotes mean nothing. You can't use a source to validate itself. Tell me how the bible is accurate, and it may not be some other religion, or evolution?"

hehehe, I'm offering only TRUTH which exists ONLY IN SCRIPTURE! You appear to continue in the denominational view of chasing after HUMAN opinions, which while interesting and certainly entertaining are mere fabrication of imagination, with 0 scriptural defense or corroberation. Which is WHY there are 43,000 of them? If they simply followed scripture there would be ONLY 1.

Deuteronomy 4:35

Don't believe in God, your not gonna believe in His Word? here's the thing though, nobody cares but YOU? Cause YOU are the one GOING to Hell for not believing it. See how easy once the TRUTH comes out?

SCRIPTURE ANSWER: Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

This means what it says ... If you believe, you CAN BE SAVED, if you DON'T HELL!
that very much implies, that God doesn't hold US accountable for what YOU CHOSE to believe or not!
Find OUT when you DIE! that's okay ... JUST- NO WAY to be saved at that point ... comprende?

That YOU would be so foolish as to BELIEVE WE MUST PROVE something is YOUR MISTAKE!
I don't have too, I am not required to AND I'm perfectly okay with YOUR CHOICE to go to Hell. Are WE clear on that? I don't mean that cruelly, I'm just pointing out YOUR CHOICE has ZERO impact upon ME or anyone else? believe what you want?

are you really just gonna WASTE time asking foolish questions? you Could have the answers to questions of the AGES ... but uh-uh I don't WANT to believe the Bible is all you have to say? ... okay but time is gonna run out on you. Beside I don't expect your comments I already KNOW YOU don't know the TRUTH! You don't obey your OWN, you certainly can't save anyone! Your unforgiven and dying in your sins because your unatoned for by reason of NO altar since 70 AD. YOU COULDN'T be in compliance with Mosiac laws! No altar to BURN sacrifice, therefore no blood atonement therefore no remission of SIN!

Denominations have Christ sacrifice ... thus ARE the only ones SAVED!

YakovF

Con

The question comes back: How do you know the bible is real though? How do you know it is reliable. I can make up a religion where everybody else who doesn't believe also goes to hell, but that doesn't mean it's true. If the bible is true, fine I go to hell. But you still have yet to prove it is true. How do you know God doesn't recognize another belief? Maybe there is no God (I don't believe this, but I have to mention it)?

You're the one bringing the claim, therefore you must prove it. So far you haven't.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Like Truth-Over-Emotion;

I offer you the truth nothing more nor less. to accept or not is neither my concern nor my problem? You have no questions you need true answers for? Okay! no problem.

What I am not HERE to do is convince YOU of squat! Not my job, certainly not my problem. You know I bet there are MANY squirming in the chairs DYING to ask the questions your obviously to ignorant or profoundly self absorbed to ask.

I am content to remain silent! and leave YOU IN THE DARKNESS where you reside!
YakovF

Con

You offered me a statement, that hasn't been proven true. It very much is your problem, because you haven't proven anything. If what you say is true, you win the argument by far. But you haven't. You haven't proven anything. If the claims you are making are not confirmed in any way, you failed.

"You know I bet there are MANY squirming in the chairs DYING to ask the questions your obviously to ignorant or profoundly self absorbed to ask." - You
That's not the impression I'm getting from the comments section.

If someone brings up the facts I haven't really proven my points (They really can't be proven, because it's proving God which is nearly or impossible to do), I've gotten a lot closer than him. It's also on a 7 point system, and from what I'm getting I'm going to get more points than Pro.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

There is no obligation upon Christians to DO the LOOKING for you! Again I show you the scriptures! and Remind you that YOU have done nor stated anything you actually know?

That you are SO SIMPLE-MINDED to beleive this is even remotely about winning a debate? Demonstrates the sheer level of your blindness. I offered the World answers to whatever questions they possessed of Life ... BUT like all atheists/pharisee you chose to ask the one question that demonstrates the REASON YOU and those like you ARE going to Hell.

Because YOU refuse to look. I have lead you to water and YOU refuse to DRINK? I had thought I lead a Horse, I clearly have lead an A$$.

No matter. I shall repost in the hopes of a HORSE the next time. Die in ignorance! I leave you with YOUR CONVICTION NOTICE:

Mark 16:15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.…
YakovF

Con

It is called debate.org for a reason. If I was looking for Christianity I would be in a church. Not once have you proved the bible is real or addressed my counter arguments.

"There is no obligation upon Christians to DO the LOOKING for you!" - You
When did one time did I ask for you to help me seek the truth? I don't believe your truth is my truth.

If anyone gives the point to Pro for reliable sources, please understand I would've used some if I needed to. But I didn't.

I see you are here to convert people. I got something for you:

Don't
Posted by Truth-Over-Emotion 3 years ago
Truth-Over-Emotion
You literally just proved my point. "It is God who Judges." YOU can't condemn people. It's up to God. If you don't mind my asking, what's your denomination?
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Truth-Over-Emotion;
just shows how little you really know, doesn't it?

1 Corinthians 6:3
"Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!"

1 Corinthians 6:4
So if you need to settle everyday matters, do you appoint as judges those of no standing in the church?

1 Corinthians 6:5
I say this to your shame. Is there really no one among you wise enough to arbitrate between his brothers?

1 Corinthians 5:12
12What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

When one speaks let him be cautious in his words, unlike them I am NOT Biblically illiterate and stand ready to do as instructed in the word ... Proverbs 30:6

Rebuke them and prove them liars! For this cause I ignore the words of those without knowledge. Their lip service and yours is well known. It is God who Judges. What do you think He will say to your obvious Biblical illiteracy or theirs? They can themselves servants, yet know not the Word?

The shame is theirs to face before Christ. who commands that YOU
2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

yet like them you are an embarrasment, a failure before God, and this willfully. Bibles are FREE in every church yet you know nothing? Is it that you cannot READ? do you lack education? Do you lack the wisdom to know that your entire ife is predicated on the Holy Word? or is it that you have your get out of Hell free Card and care only for yourself?

No matter, you WILL be judged before God in due season, and you really need to discover what is mean in the scripture: 1 Corinthians 3:15
"If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved-- EVEN THOUGH ONLY AS ONE ESCAPING THROUGH THE FLAMES.

Course your knowledge base doesn't reveal Christian at all. So Hell may yet be awaiting your death? Are you saved? or Condemned?
Truth-Over-Emotion
You realize you are the laughingstock on this website, right? Passing judgement on people isn't a Christian thing to do. That's up to God.
FollowerofChrist1955
Truth-Over-Emotion;
Hmmm, sounds like your not even aware your just a baby. It"s not even remotely conceivable that you have any experience on ANYTHING at all. spare us your fount of knowledge delusions please.
Truth-Over-Emotion
You're absolutely hilarious, which is the only reason I'm even continuing this. As I've said, you can't debate with an idiot. They just won't get the point.
FollowerofChrist1955
Truth-Over-Emotion;
WHEN will you tire of hearing yourself? AS IS WRITTEN: Mark 16:15
15And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Remain CONDEMNED then! What is it to us?
Truth-Over-Emotion
You can't prove the Bible is factual by using quotes from the Bible. You have to have an outside source to prove yourself. All religions are called "faiths" for a reason. The religious definition of faith is the "strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof." NO PROOF, because there is no proof that God exists, much less the Christian God. You won't win this argument-not truly. But I suppose you can't win a debate with an idiot.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
man be like You cant handle da truth....
FollowerofChrist1955
Lacrutos;
ANYTHING that causes a believer to search the scriptures ... good or bad is a GOOD THING! becase only IN scripture can truth be found!

The majority or 90-95 % of believers today go almost completely on their OWN thoughts, their OWN beliefs ... which IS the reason there exists 43,000 scriptures.

This is self inflicted, by reason of departure FROM Scripture and the embracing of Commentaries, Strongs Concordences, Theologins and Scholars who, continue to violate the scritpure itself, leading to the BIRTH of 43,000 Christian Denominations.

The rest is from the believer themselves who begin to INFER upon scripture, which is also forbidden in 2 Peter 1:20-21 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet"s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

There are NO INFERENCES in scripture. it SAYS or it Don't! It doesn't straddle fences!

Example: a believer once said that 2 Corinthians 9:7 SPECIFICALLY STATES that Tithes are NOT REQUIRED!

Turn there and read it! This IS a demonstrated CASE of Violation of Deuteronomy 4:2
2 You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Notice that under NO translation is the word TITHE shown! This is what is called adding to Gods word by INFERENCE! The scripture does not say it, you CANNOT insist that it DOES ... ever!

For a scripture to be inferred to state a thing the scripture ITSELF MUST USE the word you infer!
lets look at Tithes? Malachi 3:8
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

*** Note*** Thus the two scriptures are speaking of separate issues, not the same issue!
Thus BEGINS another denomination!
Posted by Lacrutos 3 years ago
Lacrutos
1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

ThefollowerofChrist1955
"How strange- that a stranger is the one WARNING THEM of their impending DOOM, while those who PROFESS being on their side .... appear to only want them to QUIETLY DIE and BURN!

it is YOU who are the enemy not I. I seek to save them even if it means Fighting with them? You? you refuse to even warn them ... yet call them friend? With friends LIKE YOU? Well you can finish the rest .."

I just wanted to say the above seems to play out well in everything you do concerning this site. There is much wisdom in the above. I thank the Lord for the things he reveals to me through your exchanges. Maybe this is not the right place to say this, but your debates were the reason I even joined this debate site in the first place. I am watching and reading scripture concerning what you are saying. As it is stated:

Acts 17:11
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

1 John 4:4
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Timothy 4:1
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;