Anonymous
YeshuaBought

Christianity sucks

Pro

I don't know what it is with pedophiles and christianity, Wheather its that its christianity messing with human minds or if its pedophiles exploiting christianity, But if its the case it can be exploited, How is it a good system in the first place
YeshuaBought

Con

I want to state where I agree and disagree first. Any pedo is a sick blank and should be tried by a military tribunal. In my opinion. I was raped by my father when I was 1, So I understand your rage. I too am angry, However, These pedos are not Christians. If someone loves Jesus, They obey Him. Show me where Jesus said to be a pedo. Also, Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, For he who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, " "You shall not murder, " "You shall not steal, " [b]"You shall not bear false witness, " "You shall not covet, " and if there is any other commandment, Are all summed up in this saying, Namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself. " 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Show me where loving your neighbor means rape or sexual abuse of ANYONE, Let alone a child. Jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do unto show. Show me where rape or sexual abuse of children is included. This is true Christianity, That Jesus loves you so much He died for all sinners so those that repent may receive Him and be saved. I also want to comment on the Catholic Church for a moment. I am not a Catholic, But I am familiar with comparative religion. I believe any church that practices these crimes and teaches false doctrine is not a Christian just like not all Jews control the world. Jesus loves you, And He IS justice. He is God in human flesh, And will punish those who harm children. So I just wanted to respond and talk with you about what Christianity truly is: Following, Loving, And worshipping Jesus Christ. . In conclusion, Jesus is the First Person I ever trusted, And I'm glad I did.

Pro

Im not raging. . Just asking the question based on 1 incoherence of christianity

holy shite, Sry to hear that about your father D:

You can say they are not christians. . But didnt christianity mess with their minds? Like christianity does. . I guess your argument is then that christianity is being exploited. . This is basically the point im making though, Is gods work incomplete since there is a flaw like that to be taken advantage of?

Well a rapist might love their neighbours appearance, And a bit to much. .

Look how christianity has taken your own mind, You claim it to be true, This is not what he bible told you, It told you you need to have faith, Or you will burn forever in hell

The main thing i want to get at here, Is how do we solve that problem with christianity? That it can be exploited like that, These pedophile priests are known to brainwash children to make them submissive, And they use the concepts of the bible to do that sometimes, I hear of one case of it anyway. . Where the girl was all of a sudden terrified of demons and her family had no clue what was going on with her before they caught the guy

If you ask me Jesus was a killer, Making the seeing go blind, Along with the biblical claims that he is healing them

Trust should be earned lady, And when was following things blindly ever a good idea, Except for a someone who is blind
YeshuaBought

Con

Thank you. You have a good heart. I have the opinion that the devil gets in someone's head and convinces them to sin. I am a Christian and I hate pedos. You are right to question things, But I disagree with your claim that Christianity is to blame. Can you prove that the Bible says to rape children or be a pedophile?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Its for headless parrots
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
As if it isnt a problem. . Christianity is garbage
Posted by Lookingatissues 3 years ago
Lookingatissues
I believe that its more easy to find and point out the faults of someone else than to see one's own.
Are human beings perfect, No, But there are natural laws that should, In a perfect world, Govern everyone's behavior, Catholic priests are human beings who are supposed to be without sin and examples for the lesser human beings though they often times fail because of lust. Claiming to be noble in thought and deed is a claim of those who sometimes have proven to be the biggest charlatans.

First remove the beam out of your own eye, And then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your. . .
https://www. Biblehub. Com/matthew/7-5. Htm
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Original christianity was brutal like islam i heard
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Exactly, Its to long xD
Posted by Lookingatissues 3 years ago
Lookingatissues
The original Christian Religion as Christ taught has been perverted by Progressive Ideology until Religion today, In most cases is meaningless. Ayn Rant, In The Book titled, " The Return of the Primitive, " Wrote the following, " Intellectual Fission- debris, Such as : Reason is important to know things as they are- Reality is unknowable- Certainty is impossible- Knowledge is mere Probability- Truth is that which Works-Mind is a Superstition-Logic is a Social Convention-Ethics is a matter of Subjective Commitment to an Arbitrary Postulate "" The Bible instructs us to Love thy Neighbor, Not the Modern philosophy which seems to be the basic moral lesson of today which is " "Do everyone you can, And do The easy ones twice. Is the world a better place to live in now than it was once when the Christian religion guided most men.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
How long is it on for?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Nah
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Anybody watch Sunday's 60 minutes?
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
alter boys can't get pregnant.