MindSwimmer
W0LV3NBANE

Christians are brainwashed

MindSwimmer

Pro

My arguments are as follows:

1. Nobody has ever proved that the Bible is true. EVER. You have to be dumb or still in kindergarten to believe it.
2. The Christians on here constantly vote for their dumb side even though it has been kicked and kicked. Backwardseden has constantly outwitted each and every one of you however how many debates has he won? That's because losers such as Dsjpk5 with no friends votes him down. Boo

Rules
Dsjpk5 is disqualified from any voting procedures for this debate
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Why do you only allow 500 characters I have more to say.
1. " Nobody has proved that the bible is true. EVER. " Regardless of your insulting demeanor, You are almost correct, As in order for us to prove something we need to understand it. However, A fathomless God beyond human comprehension cannot be proved or disproved. However If you deny the POSSIBILITY of a deity you are more closed minded then the "kindergartners" you mentioned.
2 is the same point as 1 but whining
change word count thanks
MindSwimmer

Pro

If you cannot defend your arse of a god (or gods) in 500 characters then tough. You have no hope of winning just like every idiot who has come before you. I outwitted you as you walked into my cunning trap of cunning. Ha.

I also win on sources - https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=liX1F0_xqmg Watch it and learn.

W0LV3NBANE has given us no arguments --ZERO--

"cannot be proved" That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Go back to your sand pit.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Your source doesn't work.
I haven't needed to give a argument because I am Con. All I need to do is Disprove your points.
Regardless, Since I can't fit anything into this, Here are some sources
https://www. Premierchristianity. Com/Blog/4-reasons-why-Christians-believe-the-Bible-is-God-s-Word
https://www. Str. Org/articles/christianity-as-the-best-explanation#. XEnhOFxKjIU
I wnted more but 500 wrds
"Go back to your sand pit. " I don't like sand. It's rough, Coarse. . . And it gets into everything. . .
MindSwimmer

Pro

So the uneducated W0LV3NBANE can't use the Internet. You need to remove the capital letters and spaces from my link because debate. Org is a broken pile of trash. Oh, And Matt Dillahunty butt kicks any droppings from the laughable Christian sites you spew out. Yah. Still winning.

If I claimed to have a pet unicorn you'd expect me to provide evidence. Being a Christian doesn't give you a magic pass - where's your arguments?

I can only conclude that W0LV3NBANE has a tiny penis and no friends!
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Please refrain from bringing up the sizes of penises in a Formal debate.
You make a claim with no source with Matt
I have come to the conclusion that you refuse to have a proper debate
I will refrain in the future from debating with people who bring up the sizes of penises in formal debates.
In this debate I do not need to prove the existence of a deity I only need to prove christians are not brainwashed morons and rebut your "points"
regardless I hve given points and wld hve mre bt 500 wrds
bye
Posted by omar2345 4 months ago
omar2345
@Masterful

Most likely he is a troll or someone who is an impostor. He/she would be copying backwardseden.
Posted by Masterful 4 months ago
Masterful
Mind swimmer, I'm agnostic, But I'd like to debate you on whether the west needs Christianity or not.
It would be a well mannered debate of course and could be enjoyable.
Posted by squeakly54n6 4 months ago
squeakly54n6
Might I just say that MindSwimmer had very bad conduct in this debate by outright insulting W0LV3NBANE and by not changing the character limit. That being said W0LV3NBANE easily won as he disproved pro's points and pro didn't even counter his points and instead made baseless insults.
Posted by Paxston12 4 months ago
Paxston12
Where is the argument, The instigator did not cover whatever the debate was over, It was constant insult after insult. No criteria were met. However the instigator and con both provided evidence, Neither one of you spoke into it; it was rather a complaint about word count and insults from the instigator. My vote is for neither.
PS--> Instigator, Don't throw insults within the debate knowing it's not about it. You didn't state any reasons of why "Christians are brainwashed"
@MindSwimmer
Con focus on the debate at hand.
*you better know how to state your contentions within the word count you receive*
@W0LV3NBANE
Posted by Adrian14 4 months ago
Adrian14
I"m pretty sure this is backwardsedens second account
Posted by omar2345 4 months ago
omar2345
@PointProven

"they never had a brain in the first place. "
Indoctrinated into a particular of way of thinking.
Posted by PointProven 4 months ago
PointProven
The ones who are brainwashed are usually children, Then if they still believe in that nonsense when they get older, It's because they never had a brain in the first place.
Posted by PointProven 4 months ago
PointProven
Some christians are brainwashed, Others are retarded, And the rest are insane.
Posted by MindSwimmer 4 months ago
MindSwimmer
I give Christians all the respect they deserve. Stop trying to pretend to be intelligent.
Posted by omar2345 4 months ago
omar2345
Depends in what you mean by evidence.

Liked watching Kitchen Nightmares.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 4 months ago
dsjpk5
MindSwimmerW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: Insults are poor conduct.
Vote Placed by Thoht 4 months ago
Thoht
MindSwimmerW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only one to make a point here and the point still stands. If you believe that which you have no evidence for you are brainwashed. I can imagine up hundreds of Gods each with conflicting ideas. There is no reason to choose one. Wolven didn't address this. He merely stated that no one can prove that there isn't a God. That being said, having no idea which one is real means you could very well be behaving the polar opposite of the real god's desires. That being said, MindSwimmer has extremely poor conduct.
Vote Placed by omar2345 4 months ago
omar2345
MindSwimmerW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: 500 words is not for either side to make a sufficient argument. Due to this I will only vote based on conduct. Pro insulted Con which is not part of the debate and is bad conduct.