Anonymous
TPPDJT

Christians are zombies!!!

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

"Jesus said, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: (Jn. 11:25)"

Jesus represents what replaces or takes over the truth in you or somehting.. that is human, jesus reincarnated, created out of fiction, the son of god or the son of the fiction writer, to take a serisouly stupid persons body

They are following their telepathic killer idol, and see it as healing.. but they dont heal the blind, they make the seeing go blind by belief, and pecieve it as healing

Christ=see returning rise form.. christian=see returning rise form i unknown..
so jesus is a zombie virus, and christians are the infected.. they drink human blood and eat human flesh at the alters in their churches

this is only somewhat accurate.. didnt really take the time to correct it
TPPDJT

Con

"Jesus represents what replaces or takes over the truth in you or somehting.."

To most Christians, Jesus would represent the Messiah, also known as the Son of God. They also believe Jesus was both divine and human, not a zombie. I'm not sure what you mean by Jesus taking over the truth in me or something else, but perhaps you mean that Jesus, and by extension Christianity are lies that replace the "truth" in people.

"that is human, jesus reincarnated, created out of fiction, the son of god or the son of the fiction writer, to take a serisouly stupid persons body"

It is true that Jesus was raised from the dead according to the bible (Jesus in the Gospel of John). However, Jesus was not a "zombie", but a human who suffered the pains and temptations of a mortal man, yet he did not sin. The assumption that Jesus was created out of fiction is an argument from ignorance as we can't definitively say whether Jesus even existed. To assume that the entire Bible (old and new) is fiction is rather ambitious, but that is your right I suppose.

Jesus as the son of a fiction writer? So Mary and Joseph are somehow fiction writers? I know of no books written by either of them, unless the evil Catholics/Protestants/Orthodoxs/Lutherans/Calvanists suppressed this information.

If the bible is to believed, Jesus would have been one of the smartest people alive at the time.

"They are following their telepathic killer idol, and see it as healing.. but they dont heal the blind, they make the seeing go blind by belief, and pecieve it as healing"

I can not definitvely say whether telepathy is involved in Christianity (mayber prayer?), so I won't argue this point. Unless you believe Jesus was God, he never killed anyone. Yes, Jesus "killed" a tree (Mark 11) and killed some pigs (Matthew 8) but I can find no reference of him killing any humans. As to whether Jesus healed the blind, according to the Gospel of John, 9:1–12, Jesus did heal a Rabbi who had been blind since birth. I can find no evidence of his followers healing the blind, as they weren't divine as he was. You would be correct in your claim that Jesus made a seeing person blind. In the Acts of the Apostles (9) Jesus blinded Saul (Paul) for a period of 3 days. This isn't because Jesus was a "zombie," but because Saul had persecuted Jesus. He later became a devotted follower of Jesus.

This is where you descend into borderline lunacy as Jesus was not a zombie virus nor are all Christians "infected" by this supposed zombie who died thousands of years ago. Genesis 9:2-4, specifically prohibits the consumption of blood, as does Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:14. As for this cannabilism, Genesis 9:6, Genesis 1:26–27 all seperate humans from animals, thus heavily implying that animal meat is fine while consuming human meat is rehensible. Various incidents of canabilism are mentioned througnout the bible, but they are all shown in a negative light.

I've been to church many times, and I've seen absolutely no circumstances of flesh or blood comsumption. If this were an occasional happening I'm fairly confident we'd see much more public outrage.

Apologies for the rather rudimentary (Redditesque) format and my lack of biblical knowledge. Thanks vi_spex for the interesting proposal.

Pro

"Jesus is a zombie virus, christians are the infected"

the bible says Jesus was real, like it says the earth was created 6000 years ago

if Jesus existed he wasnt a son of god, cuz humans are not fiction

well consider that part, about a female getting pregnant without having sex....

social pressure, or a tiger of assumptions can make some on supress their truth, make them sleep, also people dont know to many answers generally, these are ways they can kill you.. but stupidity or pressure is certainly involved, forcing their make belief on people, eating them alive, like they do with their children in most cases, murder.. this is also why i think christianit should be banned from the world, same with islam

healing can be percieved as killing, and killing can be percieved as healing, its true no christian ever made any blind man see, while its also true christians did convert people to christianity before

Jesus is created out of fiction, the son of the fiction writer

the bible says dont eat the blood, i have given the blood for you to eat at the alter.. something like that

they put a little cracker thing on your tongue and give you wine, this represents blood and flesh of Jesus

----------------------------------------------
some definitions..

will-less and speechless human (as in voodoo belief and in fictional stories) held to have died and been supernaturally reanimated

b : the supernatural power that according to voodoo belief may enter into and reanimate a dead body

2 a : a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead; especially : automaton

b : a person markedly strange in appearance or behavior

belief is automation, beliefs are habbits.. and beliefs inform actions

Another definiton:
the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.
TPPDJT

Con

We cannot (in my opinion) definitively answer the question of Jesus's divinity, so I'll leave this fallacy alone.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but we are debating whether Jesus and all Christians are zombies. However, I actually do agree with you that through history religion was forced upon unwilling victims.

Jesus was (supposedly) Christian, so this disproves the assumption that no Christian has ever made a blind man see. I referenced this in my earlier argument. Your case that healing can be perceived as killing and killing as healing isn't wrong, but the only references to this I see relate to Nazi campaigns (Aktion T4) to force euthanasia on individuals deemed unfit for continued life. In my quick scan, I saw no references to Christianity or the Bible.

This seemingly argumentum ex culo has no bearing on the discussion at hand. If Jesus is fiction, as you have repeatedly claim, why debate as to whether he and his followers are zombies?

This references the last supper in which Jesus gave his disciples bread and wine which was supposed to represent the blood of Jesus. The consumption of human blood or flesh has never been documented, probably because it is absolutely not true.

Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
and you obviously got nothing but assumptions and try to twist every word i said... zzzzzzz noob hard
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
sry got bored with the length of the rounds, there isnt much to say really its undeniable proof