Anonymous
UltimateGenius

Civilizations Today could not exist with out Christian values

Pro

Good luck to my opponent
UltimateGenius

Con

If we are talking about the religion of Christianity, Then you are wrong. Dozens of other religions have affected the course of history, Too. Don't forgot about the south American civilizations that affect us today. Such as the Mayans, They had a calendar that ended December 21, 2012, There were massive protests and violence on that day due to the calendar. There is also Julius Caesar, Who proposed and implemented the idea for the modern calendar, Which affects every single thing about society today, 50 years before the birth of Jesus.

There is also the Jewish belief of circumcision, Which affects nearly 2 billion people today and has modified our beliefs.

There also is the Muslim growth, Who took out entire empires that believed in statues as gods. They are the reason why civilizations today are mostly Christian, Muslim, And Jewish and not Statue believers (I don't know the name of the religion).

But Christianity did play a big role in society, Such as the many Christian empires of the medieval ages. They are the reason why the population is 7 billion instead of 15 billion because of their murder, They are the reason why we have a democratic society instead of a religious one, And they are the reason why we created the balance and check of power so that no one branch of government overpowers another.

HOWEVER, If you are talking about Christian values, The values that most religions follow, Then you should have said, "Civilizations Today could not exist with out religious values". Then I would have agreed with you.

Thank you for reading my entire, Many sided argument.
UltimateGenius

Con

Thanks for the good luck; I am glad for it. However, Now I wish you good luck.
UltimateGenius

Con

UltimateGenius forfeited this round.
UltimateGenius

Con

UltimateGenius forfeited this round.
Posted by UltimateGenius 3 years ago
UltimateGenius
I missed my round but it doesn't matter, I won
Posted by UltimateGenius 3 years ago
UltimateGenius
You did post an argument. You said Poof.
You wasted an entire round on that
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Civilization today has been molded by Christianity, But civilization would still exist today without it.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I CAN Not POST MY ARGUMENT I QUIT THIS WEBSITE!