FanboyMctroll
Dr.Franklin

Club has changed his birthcertificate to non binary gender. Is this good?

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Con

The DDO member Club has gone ahead and changed his birth certificate to a non binary gender certificate also known as the third gender as he has tits and balls and eventually plans on transitioning to a woman because of his slim gimp figure and girly voice.

Should we have a non binary certificate recognized in society? Club might tell you he is firmly for it but I tend to disagree. You are born certain way and you should be happy with who you are and not transition or change into a different gender.

I also do not agree with these certificates as it's a waste of resources, Funding and time for a small group of misfits in society.

Club might think this is ok but I personally think he and the rest of these non binary people are a bunch of mentally ill people looking for attention and trying to normalize the fact that they are different when in reality there are only two genders and these freaks like Club are trying to just make a statement in their fvcked up uneventful lives.
Dr.Franklin

Pro

I think its good and so brave for club. Im so proud of this community
FanboyMctroll

Con

The non binary gender is a new phenomena that was invented by bleeding heart liberals who like to come up with needles titles and recognize every degenerate in society.

20 years ago non binary was not a topic, Discussion or issue because as we have known for thousands of years there are only TWO genders. But now all of a sudden we have f@gs, Queers, Dykes and trannies and we are supposed to treat them like regular people? These are freaks of nature, These are freaks in society who belong in the circus with the bearded lady and the freaks with 7 toes. These are abominations of humanity.

I don't agree with people changing their birth certificate and I would not allow it if I was President. I will still call Club a guy even if he gets tits and a vagina. You can't change your gender
Dr.Franklin

Pro

This is a joke
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
@ ConfederateTruth1941 you should check out my debate "Hitler should receive the Nobel Prize posthumously" although that debate is over now
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Hey Club not everyone has the same opinion as you. . . . Queer

ConfederateTruth1941 is entitles to any opinion he chooses, This is a free country and if he wants to fly the confederate flag or choose not to accept the LGBT community that's his choice
Posted by Club 1 week ago
Club
ConfederateTruth1941

Stop supporting a troll.
Posted by ConfederateTruth1941 1 week ago
ConfederateTruth1941
OH MY GOD I AGREE FBMT l
Posted by Club 1 week ago
Club
oof