SickInTheHeadz
ToasterMinistry

Comic books are better than books

ToasterMinistry has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

Title says it all. Accept the debate to start arguing-
ToasterMinistry

Con

Comic books are classified as books. By saying comic books are better than books you are contradicting yourself. That's all I need to say.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"Comic books are classified as books. By saying comic books are better than books you are contradicting yourself. "
Your argument would work if:
A) All books were comic books
or
B) If I said: "Comic books are better than all books"
But since not all books are comic books, And I didn't say comic books were better than all books, Contradiction only applies to area where "books" mean comic books. But as it is already explained, Not all "books" are comic books, And in the area where "books" aren't comic books, There is no contradiction, Because in that case, Comic books are better than books that are not comic books.

I know you understand this very well.

Now, Are you going to debate, Or are you going to pretend that you still don't understand the topic, When it's obvious that you do understand, But intentionally play dumb?

You know, This site has no moderation. If you refuse to debate, There is a good chance I will, Because of a lack of debating entertainment, Be back at posting random debates about how I want to lick children, How 5 year-old girls are sexy, How your pp is a small -2 incher, And that you are a homophobic, Anti-semitic racist islamophobic closet gay virgin incel.
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
The debate can be easily changed to "Books with pictures and text are superior to books with just text"

The challenge is legitimate but not destructive of the whole debate.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Thanks for finally branching out in your debate choices.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Like saying that RPG games are better than video games.