W0LV3NBANE
IsaiahWOod23

Communism Is bad

W0LV3NBANE

Con

BIRT: communism is not bad. For the sake of this debate I will call true communism Marxism, As its easier to say. Here are my two points.

1. Marxism is perfect in theory. Everyone knows this. There is no flaw in Karl Marx's original theory except the theory will only work if its accepted worldwide.

2. Communsim in practice is NOT communism. What does all communist countries have in common? They have money. But in true communism, Everyone shares equally without the need to exchange pieces of paper.

I look forward to you response
IsaiahWOod23

Pro

The flaw in my opinion is this: people cannot be successful. In capitalism people can pursue there dreams, Strive to improve, And work with more opportunities in life. While in communism, You are limited to the government, And to the country. Because of this, There is normally a lack of freedom for the individual.
But the biggest problem is actually not that, Its the system and point behind it.
There is a goal in major countries to take over the world, LITERALLY. (I am going to sound insane) The countries that take away the rights of individuals normally have this mindset to take over the planet. China has planted hundreds of military outpost throughout Africa. The U. N. Admitially wants a one world government, That why many of the countries in europe are opening their borders. Than might seem irrelevant, But it is actually to my point. The communist countries are tiny example of a world wide government, Where the people freedom are fairly limited, And people don't have opportunity to strive for economic success. Look, Inherently there is nothing wrong with communism, But what is wrong is the minds of the people behind them.
I believe what the bible says 100 percent. And is says this"none is righteous, No not one". Because of this, If there is no such thing a Godly government, A the heart of man is wicked, Than there is no reason why people should sell themselves to a corrupt government. What makes a government bad is not the system as much as it is the people, With this I leave your nest round.
Thankyou!
W0LV3NBANE

Con

BIRT: communism is not bad.

Two points:
1. I not quite sure what you were going for with the world government point. A world government is what Marxism strives for. I would like it if you clarify.
2. Concerning the nature of man. Yes, People are corrupt. Still, That cannot be used as a point against the system as the system should work perfect in theory. Regardless, I believe that if theoretical communism could work, We would have seen it by now.
I thank you for your time.
IsaiahWOod23

Pro

IsaiahWOod23 forfeited this round.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

I like the picture of the cat.
Still though, I can't make a rebuttal if there is nothing to rebut.
Does this mean I win?
IsaiahWOod23

Pro

IsaiahWOod23 forfeited this round.
Posted by Block.19 3 years ago
Block.19
Communism, Socialism, And capitalism are bad economic policies when practiced, This is mainly do to flaws that are inherently found in human society. We are complex organisms and require fluid systems and not strict guidelines in order to function.