Tracer11
rightwingfreedom

Communism vs democracy

Tracer11 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Tracer11

Pro

My argument is that Communism is far bedder then a democracy, one of the facts supporting my argument is that communism gives equal rights to both the aristocrats and the poor and less fortunate people, as for democracy is pretty much voting for some rich old people to govern you.
rightwingfreedom

Con

Ok so as a start I will like to debunk the ridiculousness of this statement because not only is it not true it is quite ridiculous that a question like this is being asked in 2018. But anyway to get to your point about communism making everyone equal you may be correct about this, however the thing about communism is that it makes everyone equally POOR. Communism is a system that oppresses whoever is apart of it, being made to give up the fruits of your labour to someone else is NOT FAIR at all and even more so worrying about Communism is the amount of power is placed in the government. Because of this Communism has killed many MORE people than NAZISM has. I'm sorry but Capitalism by far is the fairest system out of every system invented as you work for yourself and you yourself can start your own businesses no matter who you. This means anyone can become rich and anyone can succeed while in a Communist country you are forced to stay at the bottom while the government reaps the benefits of your labour. Take Venezuela for example, because of Communism people there are starving and are being forced to eat rats, even though Venezuela is one of the most oil rich countries around. I challenge you to name one communist country that has been, or is around today that you would like to live in or where peoples basic human rights have not been taken away.
Tracer11

Pro

But if everyone is at equal money level, that means that we could all help everyone with there problems because they are the same problem that you face, and capitalism has rich people who pretty much do whatever they want (look at how corrupt the government in America is) then there are mid-wealth people who are just used to work to support the aristocrats, and the people living in poverty are starving and are getting little to no help from the mid-to-high wealth people, but with a communist government all people are between the mid-to-low wealth area so people suffer the same problem that other people do, so that means all of them can help each other on getting rid of the problem.
rightwingfreedom

Con

Yes what you say is true, everyone is equal economic wise, they are all POOR. Ironically you say that America specifically has a corrupt government where communism in comparison has had way more corrupt governments. I mean how does America have a corrupt government?. No leaders
in a democracy do not do whatever they want, there is something in democratic nations that is called the rule of law. In somewhere like America, or my country Australia you have the power to decide who leads you with elections. And I will say once again Capitalism is the fairest system, you can actually become rich no matter which social hierarchy you were born into. Not to mention it is completely ridiculous and unfair to make a doctor who has studied for 9 years receive the same wage as a cashier.