noobdebatr123
asta

Communist Gulag Guard Recruitment

noobdebatr123

Pro

Join us for a great job at our newly furnished and renovated noobdebatr123 Gulag!

You'll love it here!

Reasons to join us:
We seek guards so you can help protect the communist motherland american land and dream!
If you join, we'll give a free 5 dollars!
You earn $1000 a month, and you can sleep in our great beds and rooms!

Now, there are plenty other great reasons... but we cannot list them all! We need guards. Fast! So join us now!

FAQ:

Q:
Why is there a gulag in America? A: Why not?!

Q: Is it dangerous? A: Of course not!

No more questions! If you have them, enter them in your resume in the debate and the communist leaders bosses will help you!

Enter your resume below today and sign up!
asta

Con

"You'll love it here!" No I won't.

"You earn $1000 a month, and you can sleep in our great beds and rooms!" $1000 a month is not very much.

Also, what would the guards even do? There is a US military for the job you assigned them and it's not like the US military kills it's own citizens or even many other citizens deliberately.
noobdebatr123

Pro

Hello, we are very sorry you are not satisfied.

If you have more questions, state them below.

Q:

A: The guards would help guard treasonous evil people persons, as well as enemies of communist Russia. Also, the US military doesn't really like us, as we don't see eye to eye on various topics like communism Democracy, and capitalism.

~~~

$1000 a month is not very much.
Don't worry! We'll give you a penny raise if you work hard!

"You'll love it here!" No I won't.
Yes you will!
asta

Con

"The guards would help guard treasonous evil people persons, as well as enemies of communist Russia." There is nothing wrong with disliking communism in Russia.

"$1000 a month is not very much.
Don't worry! We'll give you a penny raise if you work hard!"

$1000.01 is not very much for being a guard.

"Yes you will!" Given that I hate communism, I probably would hate living the job.
asta

Con

I hope Communism does not revive.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Vote for me. Make America Capitalist Again.
Posted by noobdebatr123 3 years ago
noobdebatr123
Vote for me my Comrades!!!
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
@noobdebatr

If the Gulag Guard were to join us, they'd be dissolved as an organisation in order to assimilate properly. You would have to follow strict Nazi orders and would be involved in the creation of Nazi propaganda and other projects that are soon to rise on this website.

Our manifesto is being created so expect to see official statements made by our spokes people in the coming few days.
Our numbers are rising, you should join us now to become part of a cause greater than yourself.

In Hilter vertrauen wir
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@asta wtf
Posted by noobdebatr123 3 years ago
noobdebatr123
Also if you wish to join enter your resume!
Posted by noobdebatr123 3 years ago
noobdebatr123
@Masterful
Sure! But no nazi stuff,
because Stalin would not enjoy that.
Posted by noobdebatr123 3 years ago
noobdebatr123
@FanboyMctroll

No.
I am not a communist! I am a capitalist..?
Also, Stalin is a good man!
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
You should assimilate the Gulag guard into our agency, we are the Schutzstaffel. Not only do we have more members but we have a legitimate cause. If one should become interested in joining then one should privately message me and seek more information.

In Hilter vertrauen wir
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
America is already one giant gulag anyway. So it's kind of redundant to apply to a job we already have.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Although I do not like communism, I think maybe a "gulag" would be a better prison for wrongdoers. Where is the link so I may sign up?