Thomas0070
Concodroid

Computers can replace teachers

Thomas0070

Pro

Computers can easily replace teachers without any obstruction.
Teachers have become obsolete. It's high time to replace them. Teachers show racism and other problems which needs to change at last and now is the best time. As time is crossing teachers is jus wasting time of students and playing with their future. Computers can teach students in 1/2 or 1/4th period of time. What about smart classes. They have shown excellency. The rate of students passing has increased after introducing the smart classes.
Concodroid

Con

While one day teachers may be able to be replaced by computers, It's impossible now for a teacher to be completely replaced by a computer. I'll give an example - say there are two kids, Ryder and Alex, Who both learn differently. Ryder is a very visual learner - he can analyze maps and get it. But Alex prefers hands-on demonstrations - he doesn't want to look at a diagram of a cell, He'd like a 3-d model of one. A computer can display both of them, Sure, But it takes a lot longer for a computer to say "Hey, Ryder learns better when he looks at a chart". Teachers can do that much faster, However, As they are trained to look for different types of learning. If the teacher is explaining how, Say, DNA unzips, A teacher can say "Ryder, Do you want to look at a 3d model, Or did you get that? " Whereas a computer, To stop a kid not understanding, Would have to have diagrams and models and audio and charts and drawings and etc. I have other arguments, But I can't fit them in 1000 characters.
Thomas0070

Pro

Thomas0070 forfeited this round.
Concodroid

Con

Pro forfeited that round, So I'm not going to make too many points.

One, Group projects can be monitored by teachers, But it's very hard for a computer to realize what parts of a group are failing.

Two, You don't know how to handle different types of people. We've all had bad and good teachers and knowing how to handle many different types is a very important life skill. You don't get that with computers.

That's all for now. Hopefully pro doesn't forfeit next round.
Posted by Concodroid 3 years ago
Concodroid
It doesn't matter, I de facto won.
Posted by equity 3 years ago
equity
Computer's don't have feelings while a teacher have feelings, Emotions which help a student with their real life problems
Posted by Concodroid 3 years ago
Concodroid
Thomas0070 hasn't posted an Argument, And, With 30 minutes left, I'm guessing he won't, So I'm the de facto winner.

But, With my typical luck, He'll post something between now and 10 o clock, And this post'll be ridiculed
Posted by MissGilz 3 years ago
MissGilz
How could student assiocate with other human being in their future. If the student didn't learn by teacher as (human beings? ) But by a computer? Which is lack of ability to show the student how to do solution by Face to face, Teamworks, And role models.