backwardseden
Chap

Contradictions and inconsistencies in the hypocritical bible

Chap has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period
Comments (1,092)

backwardseden

Pro

There are a good 1, 000 or more repugnant contradictions and inconsistencies in the hypocritical contradictory bible in which makes it truly unreadable. It is one of the major reasons why this supposed god, In which absolutely nobody can even prove even exists, Would ---never--- choose text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.

Here are only a few of these verses that are blatant hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies lifted directly from the bible. They are listed from The Secular Web. Yes, Absolutely and please do look them up for yourself! This is just for starters!

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind: NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17. )

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2
God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord;. . . He heard my voice;. . . The earth trembled and quaked, . . . Because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, Burning coals blazed out of it. "
EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, And takes revenge on, His enemies. ". . . Who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, And rocks are thrown down by him. "
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and self-control.

GE 12:7, 17:1, 18:1, 26:2, 32:30, EX 3:16, 6:2-3, 24:9-11, 33:11, NU 12:7-8, 14:14, JB 42:5, AM 7:7-8, 9:1 God is seen.
EX 33:20, JN 1:18, 1JN 4:12 God is not seen. No one can see God's face and live. No one has ever seen him.

EX 3:20-22, DT 20:13-17 God instructs the Israelites to despoil the Egyptians, To plunder their enemies.
EX 20:15, 17, LE 19:13 God prohibits stealing, Defrauding, Or robbing a neighbor.

Rules:
Prove that there are no contradictions and inconsistencies in the bible and that the bible is "perfect" as is stated many times in the bible. . .
*Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. "
*Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, The flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. "
*2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, And is profitable for doctrine, For reproof, For correction, For instruction in righteousness:"
*Psalm 19:7 "The law of the Lord is perfect, Converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, Making wise the simple. "
*Psalm 119:160 "Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. "
* James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, And cometh down from the Father of lights, With whom is no variableness, Neither shadow of turning. "

In other words god"s word is PERFECT as proved by the verses above thus hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies CANNOT exist in the bible.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Chap

Con

First off if you plan to type verses actually quote the verse, Because anyone can rephrase a quote so it sounds worse than what it is the verses are your opinion of verses not the verses themselves. Example your first verse GE 1:31 should be "God saw all that he had made, And it was very good. And there was evening, And there was morning. " And the verse that you say contradicts it is GE 1:31 "The LORD saw how great wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, And that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was evil all the time. " Explain to me how this contradicts anything he of course is satisfied with his general creation and having omnipotence does not change the fact he was disappointed in humanity. If you give someone free will you have to allow them to make choices meaning god could purposefully allow multiple choices to happen if only one thing could be chosen there is no free will and god could know all the different choices and still be omnipotent. Example I have the choice of to help an old lady across the street or let her limp across if that choice was already decided than I have no free will. Of course there are points where there are misinterpreting or look strange like since they were many words for a certain word in the main dialect and only one word in English creating something that looks contradictory. If there Is some contradiction men wrote the Bible saying that men will never make a mistake or put there own interpretation into there book of the Bible is ridiculous for either side. Also if you"re trying to prove atheism or disprove god I suggest you try a different argument since this won"t do much as an actual argument against god. If you want a good argument for god take into affected that atheism has essentially no proof which if you want I would be happy to explain further if you allow me (please don"t immediately write me off before hearing my opinion thank you).
backwardseden

Pro

See? That"s why I cannot stand stomaching making any attempts to debate with idiot 14 year olds like you still stuck in high school. And since you think you are so smort, Sorry smart, Its time to pulverize you and you flatly deserve it.
Now what was stated in the second paragraph? It was stated "They are listed from The Secular Web. " So what does that tell you? It should tell you IF YOU CAN READ (nah I know that"s far too much to ask) that the contradictions and inconsistencies that were listed in RD1 ARE NOT MINE but that they come from somewhere else. So you should blame the person who wrote them and not me. Regardless, The contradictions and inconsistencies listed (all of them) happen to be true.
Now let"s get into what you were complaining about"
"anyone can rephrase a quote"" Which wasn"t done. All he did was simplify the verses. And IF you were on the page, Those verses are linked together so you can read the exact verses for yourself just like I said "Yes, Absolutely and please do look them up for yourself! " in which you obviously didn"t pay any attention to. So that means you MUST be a so-called christian. So-called christians like you have a NASTY habit in being able to NOT being able to doing something as wide and as vast as reading.
So let"s compare the verses you brought up
(the exact verse is)* "GE 1:31 " And God saw every thing that he had made, And, Behold, It was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. "
So things according to YOUR god at this specific moment in time were very good.

(the exact verses are)* "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, And that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, And it grieved him at his heart. "
"And it repented the Lord" + "and it grieved him at his heart. "
Wow with a very big DUH how is it that this god, In which you cannot even prove even exists, Was NOT pleased at this specific moment in time? Repenting and grieving is a direct contradiction from YOUR god being pleased.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind:)
(these exact verses are)
* NU 23:19-20 "God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent: hath he said, And shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, And shall he not make it good? 20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. "
here"s the NLT which has nothing to do with each other"
* "God is not a man, So he does not lie. He is not human, So he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? 20 Listen, I received a command to bless; God has blessed, And I cannot reverse it! "
wowzers So that right there shows that this god of YOURS does not change his mind
* 1SA 15:29 " And he who is the Glory of Israel will not lie, Nor will he change his mind, For he is not human that he should change his mind! "
* JA 1:17. " Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, And cometh down from the Father of lights, With whom is no variableness, Neither shadow of turning. "

All of those verses are direct verses of YOUR god being pleased in comparison to showing YOUR god being displeased, They are direct contradictions.

"Example your first verse GE 1:31 should be "God saw all that he had made, And it was very good. And there was evening, And there was morning. " And the verse that you say contradicts it is GE 1:31" Well um no. Wow. Nope.

Now if you are referring to genesis 6: 5-6 first you might want to get a somewhat decent translation rather than a complete abomination. "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, And that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, And it grieved him at his heart. "
"Explain to me how this contradicts"" Well first of all did yah even bother to read verse 6 which was included with the statement? You might want to reflect on that a bit. Then get back to yourself and your argument for in which you have none.
Then you want to bring in the idiotic "free will" issue. Yeah you must be 14. There"s no possible way that IF you believe in YOUR god that you have any free will of any kind.
* Example: There"s NOTHING printed in YOUR bible that states anything even remotely like "I the lord thy god grants man free will" nothing. So until that happens, You have no free will.
* Example: Daddy sticking his you know what inside of his daughter age 4 while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week all the way up until 17 until she runs away from home. Daddy and millions like him per year, Knowingly created by YOUR god is given that power of free will to abuse his daughter to by YOUR god to knowingly cause her deliberate and horrific suffering. The daughter has 0% of free will to SCREAM to get away.
* Example: Your god could easily take the pain, Evil and horrific suffering out of free will. Nah he leaves it in. Therefore he MUST love every single minute of pain, Evil and suffering, Especially when it comes to suffering. Now here"s a question for you" What can children (and you are a child) possibly ever learn from suffering? If you"ve answered "nothing" you"ve answered correctly.

"anything he of course is satisfied with his general creation and having omnipotence does not change the fact he was disappointed in humanity. " Well that statement right there is a HUGE major hypocritical contradiction. Wow. You might want to reexamine that one. If there is a supreme deity that knows everything and everyone and every living and its outcome and its general creation and is pleased with it, Don't you think ---beforehand--- this supreme deity would know that he'd eventually be displeased? So why would this supreme entity create that loophole? Why not jump across it completely? Unless this supreme deity does---not---know----everything such as what this supreme entity will be regretting in the future? And if that's true, Then this supreme deity in no possible way is a supreme deity. Now suppose that this supreme deity does know the future and it knows what the future brings? Then it as a supreme entity does not have any free will. After all it already knows what its choices are before they have been made. That is not free will. Makes sense?

Yeah there"s no possible way that YOUR god exists unless you believe in horrific pain, Evil and suffering.

Don"t worry youngun" I"ve already written you off because you CAN"T READ! You blew it in a catastrophic way with only genesis 1:31 vs genesis 6:5 and what was listed was genesis 6: 5-6 as you neatly dropped verse 6. And gee what about the entire list of every other contradiction? Wow. And you really think I should pay any attention to you?
Regardless please always tc and have fun.
Chap

Con

So much for having a respectful argument, Insult me all you want I don"t really care. I"ll go down adressing your arguments as they come up. I didn"t say that it was you who made it was part of your argument so I assumed you agreed with it which I wasn"t wrong was I and I just used the first verse as an example (even stated it) and was planning on explaining more as the argument countinied so before claiming I can"t read (in an insulting way or not) try to think about what I was trying to state. Let us not forget that you didn"t even mention my argument that confusion in the definition and wording because different languages have more or less meanings for a English word for example for this would be a word like kill in Hebrew. The only way for god to make something that would never be evil is to make a being that wouldn"t have a choice and that would be evil wouldn't it to make something that is essentially your slave a robot that would do anything they are told. If you create a different being that can love you have to give them a choice Argo they have to have free will you can"t get out of that it"s a package deal. To stay omnipotent all he would have to know is the outcome of the choices. Your argument for evil at the end the why does evil exist is quite simply be answered using the argument above there is a loophole he would contradict his nature if he did anything else but allowed choice. Now note I don"t claim to understand or speak for god I claim that there are ways in which a god could exist. I don"t believe I have made the best argument ever, I don"t believe I have all the answers, Your right I am young, And I believe I am not the most qualified person ever to argue either side. I just wanted to see your opinions against mine no need for name calling please try to be respectful it may help your point.
backwardseden

Pro

Oh yes you did most certainly say "I didn"t say that it was you who made it was part of your argument" Here's what you stated "Example your first verse" couldn't be more clearer. And you trying to squirm out of it only makes you look all the more guilty. Continuing "so I assumed you agreed with it which I wasn"t wrong" Oh absolutely 100% you were wrong because you CAN'T READ. And again, You not owning up to YOUR mistakes makes you look all the more guilty. "Let us not forget that you didn"t even mention my argument that confusion in the definition" well by gum it is YOU that created the confusion. The verses, Had you bothered to READ them, In which you did not do are as plain as day. Now the bible is confusing because of the over 1, 000 hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies in it making it truly unreadable yes, But most certainly not here. Regardless, Your god (in which you cannot even prove even exists) would not be stupid enough, Not ever to use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. "and wording because different languages have more or less meanings for a English word for example for this would be a word like kill in Hebrew. " Well I'm going to ignore that because to you didn't back it up. Of you are going to state something, Then you either need to back up what you state, Or simply shut up. This you will most certainly find out as life kicks in later in life. "The only way for god to make something that would never be evil is to make a being that wouldn"t have a choice and that would be evil wouldn't it to make something that is essentially your slave a robot that would do anything they are told. " Well only you know what you mean by that. Its a very confusing sentence. "Ahhh whoopss, You mentioned free will again. You were 100% proved wrong on that. If you believe in your god you have no free will. Period unless you believe in hate and evil and O will give you that one and thus that's what YOUR god is as proved in YOUR piece of s--t bible in which cannot be taken seriously. But you do as it is the only connection you have with YOUR god. "Your argument for evil at the end the why does evil exist is quite simply be answered using the argument above there is a loophole he would contradict his nature if he did anything else but allowed choice. " Yeah and since you agree with it, Then that means according to you that evil ---always--- wins. And YOUR god gives that power, That free will to those that are evil. Oh gee what does that have to do with hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies? K I'm done. Bye.
1,092 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 1 through 10 records.
Posted by Idjosko 3 years ago
Idjosko
Do you need better proof that is online earning possible?

https://ibb. Co/g9Js6K - dashboard
https://ibb. Co/eWvYDz - types of jobs
https://ibb. Co/eCegvp - payments proof

NO RISK AND NO INVESTMENT!
don't waste your time and sign up today with this link:

http://www. Clixsense. Com/? R=3434703&s=102

Become member of Clixsense and i will give you detailed instruction how to work and earn when you register.

See you in Clixsense!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=9HrWJKWCeTE - Kent Hovind gets schooled - YEC # OEC
Greetings! Oh you will love that one. Grrrrrrrr youtube vidies don't seem to be working. So simply copy and paste the text into the youtube search engine. It should get you there. Btw, Notice the DDO complete facelift?
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@backwardseden

I'm not sure Kentie asked yet. . . But. . . Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?
Posted by Kent_Hovind 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind
Were you there?