Stonks_and_Ethics
Akhenaten

Coronavirus is Real

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 months ago Status: Voting Period

Stonks_and_Ethics

Pro

Ok I've noticed that you copy and paste the same words over and over to the start of your arguments. You really seem to believe that the government is controlled by the 'corrupt' health industry and that we are being constantly suppressed in a theoretical matrix. My argument is: you seem very depressed and need a friend.
Akhenaten

Con

You seem to be very scared that I might be right. Thus, You are trying to divert the argument into a some kind of self justification process of only seeing a fault with the complainer and not with the health system. Thus, You are just a system donkey who is here for the sole purpose of trying to shut me down so that I can't expose the 150 year old fraud called the "germ theory of disease. "
Stonks_and_Ethics

Pro

Akhenaten

Con

You are not allowed to post debates which have insulting and harassing subject matter. You have been reported to authorities.
Stonks_and_Ethics

Pro

So have you buddy remember that debate you had on particles, I reported you for sexist hate comments boyo. I'm not harassing you I'm simply telling you to adhere to the law of the people you just reported me to.
Akhenaten

Con

Christine de Pisan has a lot to answer for. Lol
Posted by Stonks_and_Ethics 2 months ago
Stonks_and_Ethics
I'm so scared. Wait is that the FBI! Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
"You are not allowed to post debates which have insulting and harassing subject matter. You have been reported to authorities. " Funny
Posted by Luigi7255 2 months ago
Luigi7255
Idk, But I'm worried he's crazy. There are many reasons I rarely get on this site, FL wishing death to Democrats and MFR being himself, His "debates" are one of them.