Enquired
backwardseden

Creation(Pro) vs. Evolution(Con)

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Enquired

Pro

READ ALL!!!
I don't care about this voting system, I find it quite stupid. A creationist will vote for me, an evolutionist will vote for you.
Hopefully this goes as planned. I just want to say, I am not against science. I actually happen to enjoy science. Science is actually one of my favorite subjects. Why? Because I find it interesting. Beer is often sold in football games, beer has NOTHING to do with football, it doesn't make you buff or stronger. It is similar to Evolution. Evolution is found in science textbooks, but have nothing to do with science. You call it science and put it in a science textbook, I call it a fairy tale and put it in the garbage.
Now, if you have evidence for evolution, I would be more than happy to see it.
The English language comes from Latin, the word "Universe" is two separate words in latin, "uni-" being single or one, and "-verse" being spoken sentence, and God said, "Let there be...." and here we are!
There are plenty of more pieces proofing existence of God, and sources that debunk Evolution, ask any questions you want, I will answer them.
This is important, I really want you to understand everything about the bible, and God, and why Evolution is flase.
backwardseden

Con

Evolution is proven fact. Evolution is science. But due to the FACT that my opponent is only 15 (and probably lied about his age and is probably younger, but we'll let it fly) he doesn't know what science is.

Antibiotic resistant microbes, better known as "superbugs" is 100% confirmation and certification and proven fact that evolution is taking place right here in the here and the now. Antibiotic resistant microbes are evolving every single second of every single day to become more resistant to antibiotics.

Superbug 1.a pathogenic bacterium that has developed immunity to antibiotics, or an insect that has developed immunity to insecticides.
(has developed means evolution is taking place) Now watch the vidies that proves evolution is taking place in the here and now)

http://www.youtube.com... - Frontline - The Trouble with Antibiotics Documentary http://www.youtube.com... - Rise Of Superbugs Resistant To Antibiotics | Full Documentary
http://www.youtube.com... - Antibiotics Resistance

The so what nothingness god of the bible (thankfully) is not proven fact
No matter which language you speak. god is NOT proven fact.

My opponent cannot win the evolution argument in which was just listed and proved. So only god (creation) is left to argue in this debate in which cannot be proven because no one has proven ---ever--- the existence of god.

"This is important, I really want you to understand everything about the bible, and God, and why Evolution is flase." Oh that's a good one especially when I 100% know a lot more, like probably at least 90% more than this teeny bopper 15 year old ---ever--- will about his unproved god, religion and bible AND evolution than he ---ever--- will. And he asks me to ask any questions I want? I don't NEED to ask any questions of him. This debate is an easy, in bridge terms, a laydown.
Enquired

Pro

Okay then....
Not the response I was expecting.
Let's not forget, I approached the first argument very nicely, and he wants to go and diss me, that's fine but he's the one who was born in 1961 and still single. Not to mention his horrible taste in music, he graduated highschool in 1980 and college in 1993, 13 years! That explains the 25k income. Did I mention he's single.
I don't what I did wrong but apparently he doesn't like me, oh well.
He says "Evolution is proven fact. Evolution is science." Evolution IS NOT a fact and definitely the furthest from science. Evolution's frame is based off of spontaneous generation which was only proven wrong 129 years ago. Evolution is a dying theory that's only supported on tax dollars. He says, "... he doesn't know what science is." I know science proves DNA has no mind of its own, science also proves that one species cannot change to another, the same science proves that there is no known observable process by which new genetic information can be added to an organisms genetic code. NONE. So, that basically contradicts evolution because it is impossible for a fish to become a mammal without adding new genetic code. The law of biogenesis proves life cannot come from non-life. But evolution says ALL life sprung from non-life, so if you can, answer- How did the world begin? Do you believe in spontaneous generation?
You believe WE came from a rock billions of years ago, don't even TALK about science. So if a living organism can't produce new information how can one gradually change? IT CAN'T, SIMPLE.
You mention superbugs how they're becoming more resistant to antibiotics. You said, "...100% confirmation and certification and proven fact that evolution is taking place right here in the here and the now." and you also said, "Antibiotic resistant microbes are evolving every single second of every single day.." Evolution is known to be a gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form, you just said they are evolving every second, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out, that's not evolution.
What you given was an example of natural selection, you cannot argue that the "super" gene was already present, they just passed the gene on until almost all of the population had it, that's not evolution that's a population change. There are many instances in which germs become resistant by simple selection of resistance which already existed (including that "imported" from other bacteria).
Where a mutational defect causes resistance, the survival advantage is almost always caused by a loss of information. In no case is there any evidence of an information-adding, "uphill" change.
-http://genetics.thetech.org...
"Supergerms" give no evidence to sustain the claim that living things evolved from simple to complex, by adding information progressively over millions of years.
Back to science, the Bible is actually scientific too. If you care to read the Bible you should know:
- Isaiah 40:22
- Job 26:7
At the time EVERYBODY thought the earth was flat, but the bible accurately says it is a sphere and hangs on nothing. It also talks about hygiene when surrounding nations knew nothing about those matters. What do you expect from a book of God?
I don't have to "prove" the existence of God, because it's common sense, if you have a wife you don't have to prove her existence to someone else cause she's there and she's real, same with God you don't have to prove the existence of your loved ones. If you walked into a forest and saw a beautiful painting on a tree with no footprints nearby, no house would you predict a creator, a painter created the painting or it happened accidentally? It's simple. a watch proves a watchmaker, a car proves a car manufacturer, everything has to be created, (I already know what you're gonna ask.) We were created whether you like it or not.
I'll say more in the next argument, but for now.....
backwardseden

Con

OK. I"m ending this. You have not even heard of the bands and artists I listen to. Music is also something I take very seriously in which your teeny tiny sad sack of a puking plastic vomit yodeling grunge country opera twang of a piano wire brain fried on baked water doesn"t get is that originality takes a top prize, in which is something you know nothing about, nothing, because in being original, being different, unlike a schmultz like you is the most difficult thing there is, BY FAR in the music world. AND there are those that dare to be different, many who have been around for decades, unlike The Katy Perry"s and the Justin Beiber"s that you love and you play tiddlywinks in between your you know where areas passing gallstones to gain acceptance because you will never get it any other way. Bye.
Enquired

Pro

Here you have it friends, a winner!
I encourage all of you guys reading this to click on his profile, and read up his debates. He is the definition of a old hag thirsting for attention as he continuously disses people for NO reason. I mean he is 57 years old. GROW UP!!! Do you honestly think you are in charge of this website, stating "you play by my rules"?
He's a fool, a cock sucker, an old, poor man. Read his first argument. "This debate is an easy, in bridge terms, a laydown." HE QUIT!!! Who quits a debate? At least quit by refuting my points, I won, I made him speechless.
He didn't quit because he takes music serious, you quit because you simply LOST. Yeah, I get it your old and you like old rock bands. But seriously you seriously have something wrong in your brain, imagine a 57 year old man saying, " teeny tiny sad sack of a puking plastic vomit yodeling grunge country opera twang of a piano wire brain fried on baked water" or, "teeny bopper" or I don't know this?? "tiddlywinks" Who is this guy? Delete your account and get a job, I'm done with this fool.
And read my bio, It specifically says I listen to Eminem, he's the OG, and he is MUCH better than your "original" bands....... combine.
See ya fool, I don't expect you to reply, because you are a wimp.
Posted by Enquired 3 years ago
Enquired
@AgreeTrace I am honestly disappointed at myself too! If you read, it wasn't my intention for it to turn out like this! He started to act up, and I couldn't handle myself and went out! Sorry if it bothers you.
Posted by ArgeeTrace 3 years ago
ArgeeTrace
I'm very disappointed in you both. I had a feeling this would be an excellent debate, but you were both incredibly disrespectful " to the point that I was surprised at you both. There are such better ways to communicate truth than yelling at people.