Coolyplayz
talhamala

Cryptocurrency Does more Good than Harm.

Coolyplayz has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/12/2018 Category: News
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Coolyplayz

Con

Crypto currency is useful for quick and easy banking. But on the darker side of the internet, There are hackers that can get into your account, and STEAL your currency.DO you really want that as your only currency? Hello, my name is CoolyPlayz, on the Opposition side of this debate. Strongly DISagreeing that Crypto currency does more good than harm.
talhamala

Pro

Cryptocurrency is the future of money. Like many other types of currencies Dollar bills will crash. What will we do at that time? We would have no way to pay our bills or any necessary things. If we use cryptocurrency, we can prevent that from happening. TO REFUT YOUR POINT: Our transaction goes through the blockchain in which only some people can access. If some hacker steals the owner will get a notification that will say that you have paid this much amount of money. If you did not pay this and a hacker stole the money he will get caught. Hello, my name is Mala and I am on the Proposition side of this debate strongly agreeing with the topic that Cryptocurrency does more good than harm.
Coolyplayz

Con

The Proposition stated that the transaction goes through a block chain that only SOME people can access. Sure some poeple can access it but there are highly skilled hackers that can goe through UNDETECTED!.
Most Cryptocurrencys are SCAMS!
You could get aressted for from using a fake cryptocurrency!
Hackernoon.com states that 95% of cryptocurrencys are scams!
If you use cryptocurrency, your probably using a fake one.
Also, THe Proposition never stated any sources. THerefore, they're whole argument is refuted.
talhamala

Pro

First of all, you did not refute my whole entire point because cryptocurrency is the future of money.
My next argument is that it lower fees because you do not have to pay taxes. This is according to Ameer Rosic.com
I already refuted your point in my last speech. Since you did your first and second speech you can no longer add a new point. You FAILED to refute my first point completely.
Posted by Coolyplayz 3 years ago
Coolyplayz
i am so sorry i forgot to upload. I definitly would have won If i didnt forget
Posted by rocinante 3 years ago
rocinante
I takes so-o-o-o-o-o-o much energy to authenticate the blockchain and each transaction requires more computing power. I don't know that it's environmentally sustainable.