porcaroc
dealmanjr

D.C. vs Marvel...who is better?

dealmanjr has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

porcaroc

Pro

I think D.C. is better than marvel first round will be for someone to take my argument. Just know that if you bring up movies I will agree...D.C. movies suck. Other than that however I think D.C. is far more superior.
dealmanjr

Con

The reason why I believe Marvel to be superior is because they have more relatable super heroes that actually have depth and personality. Not to mention the marvel universe makes a lot more sense as the DC universe just gets lost within itself they created a superman that has no weak spot for kryptonite and is basically invincible. In DC movies I never really fear for the protagonists mostly because they have such heavy hitters that the heroes can never really lose. In the Marvel universe there is a balance between the heroes and villains in power, and not to mention that both the villains and heroes of the marvel universe actually make sense.
porcaroc

Pro

Okay lets take superman out of the equation...and possibly hulk to. Now who can you say is better, I still think D.C. There superheros have a darker, almost more relatable backstory. Take Batman vs SpiderMan. Both people had family who died right in front of them. But which one actually had the ability to save a loved one? Spider-man did. However he didn't. And personally I love spider man, but he is also out of the marvel world the most original character. Where as D.C. characters are completely original...except for aquaman (I think Namor may have come first). Marvel's story lines are kept alive by the fact that every two years or so they have some giant scaled war of some sort that affects the whole universe. World War Hulk, Civil War, Infinity War...ect. Meanwhile D.C. has different universes that allows them to bring there characters back to life always in some different light. Also I apologize for the wait I never debate on weekends.
Posted by Nartnod7875 3 years ago
Nartnod7875
Are you debating which comic book universe would beat the other in a fight?
Posted by Nartnod7875 3 years ago
Nartnod7875
Yeah, I know you would Negotiate. Lol
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
If you had taken Marvel I would have gladly accepted... Good luck though to anyone who who goes on to debate!
Have a good week guys.