FanboyMctroll
wekwe

DDO member "Club" was in the news yesterday

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Club was trying to keep this story from surfacing but through some back tracing of his IP address and after talking to some reports it was confirmed that this is the same individual as the story in the paper

40-year-old sues parents for getting rid of vast porn collection

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - An Indiana man is suing his parents for getting rid of his vast pornography collection, Which he estimates is worth US$29, 000.

The 40-year-old man last week filed a lawsuit in federal court in Michigan, Where he moved in with his parents in 2016 following a divorce.

He says that when he moved out 10 months later, They delivered his things to his new home in Muncie, Indiana, But that his 12 boxes of pornographic films and magazines were missing. His parents admit they dumped the porn, Which included titles such as "Frisky Business" and "Big Bad Grannys. "
Posted by Zifsha.M 2 days ago
Zifsha.M
Oh yeah! I'm not mad and I am not getting married until I finish my education. And for as a arranged marriage, I am not marrying anyone with arranged marriage. Stop been racist! I worth more than a people like you idiots. And BTW I don't live in a farm. I live in a city. I am a normal teenager living a normal life with extended family.
You are soooooo idiot
Posted by cyborghacker 2 days ago
cyborghacker
You're so racist. .
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 days ago
FanboyMctroll
What's the matter not set up for an arranged marriage yet? Does your family get a cow and some chickens for a dowry. I think you are only worth a goat.

Hey make sure you are all covered up even in the heat of the summer.

Go eat some curry and some babaganoush with your hands out of a leaf because you haven't heard of cutlery or plates

What's the matter are you getting all upset, Are you going to put a suicide vest on now and blow up a market?
Posted by Zifsha.M 2 days ago
Zifsha.M
I am not married and shut up. You can keep my religion, Parents, Country out of this, Mctroll. Baka I am not escort by dad! Shut the hell up about parents idiot.
Posted by Club 2 days ago
Club
FANBOYMCTROLL IS A
LOSER WHO MAKES FAKE COMMENTS ABOUT
ADHD
FORTNITE
HOW HE'S REALLY BRAVE
HOW EVERYONE IS A WUSS
HOW HE'S SO GOOD
a
Posted by Club 2 days ago
Club
reality drop
Posted by Club 2 days ago
Club
Ya stupid
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 days ago
FanboyMctroll
ok 3'rd period class is done, All the children can get back on their phones and start posting their nonsense crap on here again after a tough class of geometry 101.

Go ahead Club/Connor tell me how upset you are at my trolling/cry me a river
Dr. Franlin go ahead and tell me how peple with ADHD are not retards/ yawn whatever
Cyborgjoe go ahead tell me some stupid joke that a 5 year old tells, Bhahaha that is so funny I'm busting a gut not!

#nipples
#lamekids
#tryingtobecool

Mic drop
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 days ago
FanboyMctroll
@ cyborghacker, Wow that was so funny I forgot to laugh, Any other cheesy jokes you want to pass along

#lame
#notfunny
#embarrassing
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 days ago
FanboyMctroll
Zifsha. M I feel sorry for you being treated as a second class citizen for being a woman, Does your dad have to escort you everywhere and you have to be covered from head to toe and be married off at 14.

Your country is primitive