WOLF.J
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

DR H PTBTMSiWY WECAO

Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad has forfeited round #5.
Started: 3/1/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Dis Right Here Promises To Be The Most Strangest insult War You Will Ever Cum Across, OKAY

Insult War, with strange insults being thrown around. Lets go, r1-just accept.
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

Aight ya'll egg fool bout to get slammed by ya boi rad chad
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
lol
WOLF.J

Pro

Erh Well first of all, who da fuq is Rad Chad??????

Boi, it looks like you have cockinmouth syndrome, cos all you are is a piece of fvcked up gay halloumi cheese.

Put a bit of pepper on it, and the day is as grey as your hair.

Don't even get me started on your momma, she so ugly, the kung po duckling spat in her face.

and then some...
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

Boy tf is your wack-ballman talking about you sultry fool.

Lemme break it down for you.

You are a bussy (definition of bussy: a man who has completed shadow the hedgehog for the nintendo toaster-oven on hard difficulty) who knoweth not the glory of our god rad chad.

" And then rad chad spoke out from the mountain saying, " Do not fear the dark my child, for i am a mad lad" (1st lad. 5:16 New living translation) "

When you hear this profound wisdom, how still can you claim ignorance to rad chad's light?
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
also yuu suk pp
WOLF.J

Pro

bruv, you aint got nuttin on the wolfy. everyone knows you take it up the butt like how beans fvck toast. yeh that's how much u play with dolls. You are new here, you aint on my level, I'm on cloud 10 bro, come at me, il though indian spinach and rice at you. i c u tryna act al hard with that popeye attitude. Like I said before, if man cant dab, then man cant do anything. k spastic, bet u cant dab.
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

boi you dont know how deep i can d a b b"

and as for you you is a lil y'eggmaster who aint doin nothin but eatin plaster. im sicc of your garbage. you yaint do ball wack on this site you fumblin wumpus fool. I seein you on this garbage and you yaint dabb even once. YOu think you're a good dabbmaster? why dont you show me? i want you to hit a dab atleast 10 miles deep. untill then you can stop talking to me
WOLF.J

Pro

fam u aint not dabmaster, ima set u a fvcing dabplaster. why you running away like Cinderella for dho. you aint on job, go grab a book n il teach about the bible of da wolf. I know u still scared of the dark, you still wet ya bed like the bp oil spill. your brain just an oil spill boiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

BOI IM SIIC OF YOUR SH!T I NEED YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST OF MY A$$ BEFORE I GET MY HOMIE RAD CHAD ON YOU FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY, "SLAP MY A$$ AND CALL ME SUSIE"

WOLF.J

Pro

Nana na fam Aii how do you know my gran,?, dats too far my g. Man cant do that to man. Okokokok, I'm sorry I offended you. |God bless your soil, u da real king up in here...

ONLY JOKING U FAGGOT

YOU JUST A FVCKIN EGGMAN WANNABE FU U AINT MAD, U A FEBUARY SNOW FLAKE

GOT NEWS FOR YA SON

ITS MARCH, N IM A END LIKE KGBKKK, SO DONT TRY REACH MY CLOUD, U PONCE

WOLFY OUT
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
shouldntve forfeited then enit
Posted by Bobby1376 3 years ago
Bobby1376
ok rad chad won with the granny
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
bastafool
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
cmon rad you coward.///////////////////////////////////////////////
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
joke debate in it mate
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
I don't know what the 'ell is going on here...

But you have my attention.