Anonymous
Challenge Expired
Open Debate

Dead Babies Should Become a Form of Currency

has forfeited round #1.
Started: 7/11/2018 Category: Economics
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Hello. Welcome to this debate. I propose before you today, that we should begin using dead babies as a form of currency.

Dead babies would make a good form of currency due to the fact that babies are easily reproduced, so this way anyone can create more money for themselves WITHOUT having to go to college or get a job. Also, dead babies are good for currency because using dead babies as fertilizer to plant more crops and vegetables is a great way for farmers to make more money.

You see, with more babies being killed, this will reduce global warming and overpopulation, while also reducing crime rates. Blacks tend to have high crime rates, and Indians tend to cause trouble too: not necessarily violence, but still lots of trouble and disorder.

https://www.reddit.com...
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
It is very time consuming to produce a response to such a profound suggestion BUT BE WARNED, the inner mechanisms of my mind are churning; YOUR LIES WILL NOT RESIST THE SPECTACULAR SCRUTINY SOON TO EXECUTE YOU WEAK FALACIES!!!!
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
oh f*ck, the_dark_night forfeited
Posted by Zombieguy835 3 years ago
Zombieguy835
why the hell is this even a debate?
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
This is just stupid. I really only accepted the other debate because of an easy win, and because I knew dead babies as money would never happen, no matter how many idiots in the world. This is stupidity.
factandevidence1234
Posted by Alex.oland 3 years ago
Alex.oland
If pro can explain the injustice this makes towards baby eaters, I see no way for con to win.