GuitarSlinger
Tarentz

Debate. Org is restricting Access to Certain Debates

GuitarSlinger

Pro

Several debates I either started or joined are now not accessible:

1. Traditional Marriage (Man/Woman) and Same-Sex unions are not Equal. Convince me otherwise.
2. God isn't needed for the existence of the universe.
3. The unborn child is a human being, Worthy of protection. Convince me otherwise

For debates #1 and #2 above, When I click on the debate link, I get the following error:

"Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, Had its name changed, Or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /debates/Traditional-Marriage-Man-Woman-and-Same-Sex-unions-are-not-Equal. -Convince-me-otherwise. /1/"

For debate #3, I get this error message:

"Oops. . . This is awkward!
An unexpected error has occurred.
Sorry about that. Our technicians have been notified and should have this fixed very soon.

Please try again later. "
Tarentz

Con

I just saw the god isn't needed for the existence of the universe debate. It might just be you. And why debate. Org restrict certain debates, They obviously created this platform for people to express their opinions and even feature very controversial topics.
GuitarSlinger

Pro

GuitarSlinger forfeited this round.
Tarentz

Con

Tarentz forfeited this round.
GuitarSlinger

Pro

GuitarSlinger forfeited this round.
Tarentz

Con

Tarentz forfeited this round.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Alright, See you man!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
OK! I can't see it now. Please tc and have fun. Time for my nap!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah do it for your own safety. Or try to hide it so NO ONE can see it, Not even me. Though I hate your principles, I'm a stand up person and don't want to see anything bad happen to you. If someone does see it, They can take full advantage of you and you do not want that.
Gotta go.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Thanks for letting me know
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Oh, So you really do know it. Alright then, I will try to change it.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Do you really want me to publish it here where everybody can see it? I don't think you want that. Tell you what I will give you the initials of it. This way nobody will know it, Unless they like me in visiting your profile can see your email which would be bad of course. . . Tjkg @ gmail. Com
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@backwardseden- what does it say my email is?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@omar2345 - I can't say yes or no to that. It could be one of those horrible glitches with DDO. I mean we all have problems in posting arguments which is an obvious blatant glitch in which DDO needs to be fixed. I have no answers.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Sorry. I meant to say, If I were you, I'd make sure that nobody else sees your email addy. "yes I can see your email addy on your profile and do everything to remove it. " That's a bad sentence. It should read "I can see your email addy on your profile. If I were you, I'd take care and do everything to make sure NO ONE sees it. If someone who you don't want in your life, They could really do some havoc and you don't want to have ---anything--- to do with that. " To prove I can see it, I tried to email you, But you are not accepting emails at this time.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@backwardseden

I don't see his email. I don't see how you do.