TrumpSupporter
noobdebatr123

DebateIsland.com - Leading Debate Platform VS Debate.org?

TrumpSupporter

Pro

Debateisland.com (https://www.debateisland.com..............................) is a leading online Debate platform which has 4 Debating formats including Casual Debating, "Persuade Me" Debating, Formalish Debating, and Formal Debating.

1) Large Civil Community
2) Tournaments
3) Mobile-Friendly and Responsive Modern Design
4) Artifical Intelligence (Debra AI) functionality
5) 4 Debating Formats
6) Spam Filter (No spam)
7) Actively developed - constantly releasing new updates
noobdebatr123

Con

I think that DebateIsland.com is not better than Debate.org

Reasons:
1. It is confusing to me. The simplicity of Debate.org is better. Maybe I just don't know how to use it, but whatever.
2. This one is about Debate.org. I like Debate.org is better because it is very funnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
3. COMMMMMMMMMUNNISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm
4.sirr
5. Little bob greene ate the thing in the well?
6. HMMM
7. Final reason!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsland has a modern and mobile friendly design.
noobdebatr123

Con

Ok. Sorry for spamming random crap.

I may be biased, but yeah. Anyway, you said that Debateisland.com has a "
modern and mobile friendly design."

I have used Debate.org on this, but not Debateisland. Overall, the experience was fine for me, and I had no problems using it. Like I said earlier, for me this seems confusing. And if I used mobile for Debateisland, I think I would get confuzzled.

With tournaments, I think you could just host them on a forum on Debate.org. But maybe actual tournaments would be better.

Large Civil Community. Yes While I do think that debate.org has its fair share of spammers and trollers (Like me) I also believe possibly Debateisland has this as well. But as well as spammers and trollers we do also have a fair share of people ready to debate actual topics such as "Abortion" or "God", "Religion" All that stuff.

I do have no choice but to say that you are right about the spammer problem. Debate.org has lots of spammers and of course this can be extremely annoying. (Debate.org should implement a spam filter)

TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsland.com has a spam filter and flagging system to prevent spam. They also have a mute functionality to mute up to 5 users that users don"t want to see posts from.
noobdebatr123

Con

Debate.org on the other hand features, opinions, polls, and forums. Debateisland does not ( i think they have forums though ). Opinions are useful as you can see users vote for your opinion on things. Like abortion or god or if bananas should replace guns... all that stuff. Polls are again, good for voting but you can add more voting things like "yes" "no" or "maybe" This makes things not really all black and white or two sided.
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
I see that all pro's debates are about DebateIsland.com and comparing it to Debate.org.
No Hate just pointing it out.
I like neither that much so, I am not voting.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I wish plague upon you