Anonymous
anarchistburito

Democrats are more racist than Republicans

Pro

Democrats, Historically has always been a party of racists and today it is the same. What about Omars anti-semitism. And oh yeah if you are a black Conservative, You are not equal. Kanye was called "A Dumb Negro, "Token Negro", And house negro.

In 2010, Black unemployment was at an ALL-TIME HIGH and Obama said:

"Stop Complaining, Stop Grumbling and Stop Crying"
anarchistburito

Con

Historically democrats were the conservative party, And republican the liberal. You say that democrats have historically been racist, Therefore the conservatives have historicly been racist. The parties have switched and now the republicans are conervative so it would mean that they are the racist party.

did Obama say "stop complaining, Stop grumbling, And stop crying" about the unemployment? The way you have worded this seems to suggest that at the same time Obama said this, The black unemployment rate was at an all time high, Not meaning that these events are conected.

Donald Trump once said this about his black accountant, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. " I think that the guy is lazy. And it"s probably not his fault, Because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It"s not anything they can control. "

the issue with this debate is you have one argument that is not rooted in quotes, One argument that I have explained the issues of. If you would like to continue with a war of quotes by all means, Do so, But you will not prove anything except for there are racist democrats, Which accomplishes nothing. So unless you can prove that more democrats are racist than republicans, This argument makes no sense.

Pro

Actually you fu cking moron, Consveratrism doesn't believe in slaverly or forcing people, BUSTED, It's like how Liberals forced people in obamacare, Also it's about republicans vs democrats MORON. Citation need for quotes
anarchistburito

Con

anarchistburito forfeited this round.
anarchistburito

Con

anarchistburito forfeited this round.

Pro

NO MORE FORFEIT GLITCH, Hooray!
anarchistburito

Con

anarchistburito forfeited this round.
Posted by Jerry_Attrick 2 years ago
Jerry_Attrick
I would debate you on this. Only problem is, It would be a losing battle for me since your right.
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
I love how no one accepted this
Posted by TheCounterArgument 3 years ago
TheCounterArgument
https://www. Thedailybeast. Com/covington-catholic-students-claim-death-threats-after-dc-encounter

Also Pelosi doesn't represent the whole democratic party she is just the face if it.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
"The democratic party supported the antagonizes enough to leak Sandmanm's address and send him death threats. "
I don't think that is true. Can you provide a source? Try and find Pelosi saying that.
TheCounterArgument
The democratic party supported the antagonizes enough to leak Sandmanm's address and send him death threats.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
If you want to show who's boss Omar, Accept the debate.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Again Omar YOU DID NOT DEBUNK MY POINT AND YOU ARE DODGING IT. Thats bad debating.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@TheCounterArgument

"and harassing both the Native Americans and the Christian kids. "
I don't support them nor does the Democratic party. I don't condone what Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan said to those kids. The Native Indian was in the wrong the BHI are awful people. Is there anything else?
TheCounterArgument
You want to see the most racist thing this year? Look at this video of Black Hebrew Israelites (the people that the left protected) yelling slurs, Insulting, And harassing both the Native Americans and the Christian kids.

https://youtu. Be/TS80Y1GOcNU
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Dr. Franklin

"You did not debunk my pony you just said I was bad at debating. "
Who is talking to you?
Go back to preparing to cheat in your next debates if people want to even accept your debates in the first place.