Zishen
AIRhino

Directors should give New Actors more of a Chance

Zishen has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/21/2018 Category: Arts

Zishen

Pro

I believe that acting should be more open to the general public. So instead of picking actors that have a big name already, Directors should give the new actors a chance by opening auditions up to the public before picking actors that are already celebrities. This way there will be more chances for new, Fledgling actors to get their career started instead of being "Boy 2" all the time. This allows young actors to get a big name early on before their 30-40 years of age and can't act in the teens section. I know that their are lots of talented young actors out there but there are at least 3 times as more young actors that you've never heard of.
Tell me what you
AIRhino

Con

I feel like the actors with big names for themselves don't get that recognition just to get that recognition. The consumers want the best level of entertainment possible. If the directors started hiring people with no experience, We'd have some pretty shitty movies. The actors with huge names for themselves have those names because of their immense skill and how convincing their performances are. You have to ask yourselves, Do you care more about the young actors/actresses, Or the quality of the entertainment you'll be consuming?