SammiTheKitten
asta

Disabled People Should Pay More Taxes

asta

SammiTheKitten

Pro

disabled ppl should pay more taxes b/c they really waste materials and resources such as wheelchairs, Crutches, Leg braces, Hearing aids, Glasses, And retarded ppl stuff like diapers or pacifiers. As a 20 year old, Ive experienced lots of ppl, And many of them are disabled. And disabilites include red hair, Being deaf, Being short, Obesity, Eating disorders, Dyslexia, Autism, Adhd, Downs syndrome, Depression, Cerebral palsy, Crooked teeth, Missing body parts, Deformed body parts, And baldness

all disabled ppl should, From now on, Pay $100, 000 usd, Or the equivalent currency of the country in which they live, Each year. With that money, We will build a time machine, Go back in time, And nuke india so they won't stink up the world

we will take away ppl's glasses and build windows for the time macine, Confiscate prosthetic limbs to use as mechanical parts of the time machine, And imprison blacks to work on the time machine, If you really insist they are smart like mlk or degrasse, Since theres a limit of one black family in a neighborhood

https://www. Reddit. Com/r/offmychest/comments/1r73nk/my_indian_roommate_is_fucking_disgusting/

no, Im not icebeartheawesome, But we do know each other in real life. We both teach at the same school. He teaches history, And i teach english

100k usd per yr for each disabled person, No exceptions

im pro, Youre con

lets go
asta

Con

While some disabled people use wheelchairs and chruches I would like to point out some basic facts:

1: Not all disabled people use wheelchairs or crutches; I know I don't. Https://www. Census. Gov. . . That nearly 1/5 people have disabilities. They include a wide variety of disabilities; as an example someone with glasses would have a disability since they can't see as well.

2: Even the small percentage of disabled people who actually have a history of using crutches don't cost society $100k a year. While disabled people who need wheelchairs or chrutches should be pay for them without the government's help, Taxing them $100k a year for their disabled status is extremely discriminitory against the disabled people.

You won't even have to build a time machine. I have a time machine at my house. It's called a clock. However, Nuking India also would not be an ethical thing to do. Indians have rights. Pro's only reason why he hates Indians so much is because they smell. I don't know if Indians tend to be more smelly then non indians, But their smelliness does not justify nuking the subcontenent for 3 reasons:

1: Nuking innocent people to avoid an extremely nominal smell is extremely immoral and infringes on human rights
2: India is far away from the west. Even if Indians smelled very bad, Their stentch wouldn't be noticed from America and Europe by the human nose.
3: It turns out that the nucluear fallout may smell much worse then some Indians since nucluear material smells bad.
SammiTheKitten

Pro

looks like you just copy/pasted from a previous debate you had with sb else. Anyways, Many disabled ppl commit crimes, Such as begging. Begging is bad, Sinful, And illegal, And considering how much money they make, Disabled ppl who are employed should pay $100k to atone for the crimes their fellow disabled brethren commit

i am not disabled, So it is perfectly justified for me to write this. I do not have a learning disability or eating disorder, I am not missing any body parts, Im not depressed or diabetic, Im 5ft6 and weigh 125 lbs, And i do not use wheelchairs, And nor am i bald, As you can probably tell from my avatar, And im not ginger or albino

anyways, Since only ppl with income are required to pay taxes, Disabled ppl will just quit their job and say they got fired or don't like their job. However, Disabled ppl should be sent to prison, And thus in prison, They will be trained and forced to work on building the time machine.

currently, Me, As well as ice, What50, And masterful have created a white supremacist group to imprison the disabled homeless. Everyone else thats disabled and working will have to pay $100k per yr
asta

Con

I did copy sand paste it in part because ice bear never refuted it.

The disabled people who commit crimes should be punished but you should never punish a group for the actions of the individual. This violates the concept of individual justice.

Begging is not a crime. It also is an indicator that they are poor and therefore could not afford an annual 6 figure tax.

"anyways, Since only ppl with income are required to pay taxes, Disabled ppl will just quit their job and say they got fired or don't like their job. " This would increase the unemployment rate among disabled people.

"However, Disabled ppl should be sent to prison, And thus in prison, They will be trained and forced to work on building the time machine. " Why?

This is off topic.
SammiTheKitten

Pro

b/c you have autism, You owe me $100K right now. Please pay up, Or im going to smash your head with an axe
asta

Con

You did not refute any one of my arguments. They all still stand.

"b/c you have autism, You owe me $100K right now. " No I don't. Even if DIsabled people should pay an extra $100 k in taxes (they shouldn't) the money shouldn't go to you. You are not where our tax dollars go to.

"Please pay up, Or im going to smash your head with an axe" Apart from the fact that there was a grammatical error in part because you forgot the period, Threatening someone with death for something as trivial as them not paying your proposed tax is extremely poor conduct and is a death threat. I hope you don't get into trouble since I believe in free speech, But it should be clear that many voters would disagree with me and would want you kicked off of the internet or even ending up in 20 years in jail. This happened according to the link I put below:

(https://www. Huffingtonpost. Com/entry/tell-someone-to-kill-themselves-and-you-could-end_us_5945800ce4b0940f84fe2f19)

Vote Con.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Vote Con.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Same. Sorry about that.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Debate. Com has not given me voting rights.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I want an easy win. Can you vote for me?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@asta, You're wasting your time with this air head.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Will sammi the kittten respond?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Paying more taxes for the "crime"of having some "disability". Ewwwwww States Rights Washington Bites. Hate the Federal Government!
Posted by SammiTheKitten 3 years ago
SammiTheKitten
i like yummy cheese
Posted by SammiTheKitten 3 years ago
SammiTheKitten
fortnite iz gay
Posted by SammiTheKitten 3 years ago
SammiTheKitten
fortnite iz gay
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
SammiTheKittenastaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro threatened to smash Con with an axe in round three. That's poor conduct.