FazeBlaze
PassiveSquirrel

Disabled People Should Pay More Taxes

FazeBlaze

Pro

I believed that mentally and physically disabled people should pay more taxes to atone for their disability. People often have disabilities because their parents committed a sin. These sins/crimes could include, But are not limited to, Theft, Murder, Rape, Plagiarism, Blasphemy, And bullying.

This is why every disabled person should pay $100, 000 USD, Or the equivalent in the currency of their country, For each year they live.

Disabled people use wheelchairs and crutches, Which really waste production costs and resources. With the same amount of resources, Labor, And time, We could instead build a time machine, Go back in time, And nuke India so the Indians won't stink up the world.

Indians today are indeed a problem:

https://www. Reddit. Com/r/offmychest/comments/1r73nk/my_indian_roommate_is_fucking_disgusting/
PassiveSquirrel

Con

How would you like it if something terribly horrible happened to you, And then you were forced to pay $100, 00 annually for it? Usually it is not a person"s fault for their disability, And they shouldn"t pay for being disabled. According to a report by the Institute of Disability, "In 2016, The median earnings of people with disabilities ages 16 and over in the US was $22, 047, About two-thirds of the median earnings of people without disabilities, $32, 479. " That is about a quarter of the money my opponent want them to pay. People with disabilities cannot afford to pay that amount of money when their annual income is $22, 047.

Here is my reliable source: https://disabilitycompendium. Org/sites/default/files/user-uploads/2017_AnnualReport_2017_FINAL. Pdf
FazeBlaze

Pro

FazeBlaze forfeited this round.
PassiveSquirrel

Con

PassiveSquirrel forfeited this round.
FazeBlaze

Pro

FazeBlaze forfeited this round.
PassiveSquirrel

Con

PassiveSquirrel forfeited this round.
FazeBlaze

Pro

FazeBlaze forfeited this round.
PassiveSquirrel

Con

PassiveSquirrel forfeited this round.
FazeBlaze

Pro

FazeBlaze forfeited this round.
PassiveSquirrel

Con

PassiveSquirrel forfeited this round.
Posted by PassiveSquirrel 3 years ago
PassiveSquirrel
I didn't post because I had nothing to say more.
Posted by Man_Behind_The_Pen 3 years ago
Man_Behind_The_Pen
Another willfuly ignorant, Intelectually dishonest religous zelout with zero compassion and empathy.

Speaking about disabilities, You have it too. But I need to keep it civil, So I shall not name your disability, Which is in the ego narcissistic, Megalmoaniac, Delusional range.
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
i am disabled i have made many mistakes, Many because of my mental illness you'd punish people for being disabled? I know this must be a jest but it isnt funny it is terribly offensive and villates the maeircan with disabilities acti. I'm going to have to fiel a complaint you are in vilation of discirminati0n laws
Posted by PassiveSquirrel 3 years ago
PassiveSquirrel
What?
Posted by Debatelord555 3 years ago
Debatelord555
Nice troll debate. I would've accepted if it weren't for the last part of the debate.