flopflip
Bansfeih

Do Asians really eat dogs and cats?

flopflip has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/11/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

flopflip

Pro

i was watching a youtube video (channel Superluigilogan) and there was an Asian and he brout a fried dog to a dog show... then ate it...
Bansfeih

Con

While some Asians do eat dogs that is a stereotype. Most likely that video was fake due to the fact that it is against animal cruelty laws set in the U.S.. Close to all Asians in America do not eat dogs and cats. According to thedailymeal.com only southwest China eats dog as a tradition but that is barely carried on anymore. China's government is considering completely outlawing eating cats and dogs. Northern and Western China frown upon eating cats and dogs.
Posted by 101BlackCat 3 years ago
101BlackCat
Please, Asians do not eat pets. I'm a cat lover and I would be horrified of eating my cat. I know this cause im Asian.
Posted by Bansfeih 3 years ago
Bansfeih
will you please link your scouces
Posted by YaBoiJose 3 years ago
YaBoiJose
Mexicans do. get you facts straight