Thegigadykid1
WrickItRalph

Do blacks need fascism

Thegigadykid1

Pro

Black people need fascism to help rise up against white supreamcacy and Chinese jigoingnism and to help bring them put of oppression and poverty
WrickItRalph

Con

I'm going to need a definition of fascism from you so I don't accidentally conflate it with something.

Assuming you're using a traditional definition. My counter argument would be that your method is too extreme and you could not show your claim to be necessary in opposition to absolutely every alternative.
Thegigadykid1

Pro

Ok. I works because black lack collectivism. There is too much individualism almost black. They don't want to help each other only fight amongst each other instead of fighting against white arabs and Chinese their real foes. Fascism is a about unity and nationalism and working as one and showing favoritism towards your own something blacks don't do as much. Blacks also need invest our people and not other races
WrickItRalph

Con

Is this a troll debate? You can't really think that level of prejudice is a good thing. This would have been the same kind of argument that Hitler would have made before he got elected.

Also, You didn't define fascism.

It's not about what a specific race needs. It's about equality. The point is to rid the world of fascism, Not promote it. You haven't really provided any proofs. Just a bunch of racist drivel.

Your floor.
Thegigadykid1

Pro

I've proved many, You're just a white supremacist who has a problem with my view. I'm a realist. You're retarded,
yeah blacks should keep sit around doing nothing. Fuq out of here. Blacks need it. Hitler was smart. But foolish he shouldn't have turned against Russia. Other than that he would've been successful. Africa needs a black Hitler or Mussolini. You're aren't black you don't know what we need. We need a black Peter the great. We need our own business. I'd rather from a black owned businesses than white owned businesses. I want my money helping out a brother not someone who doesn't look like. If I come prejudice too bad. I'm a realist its needed. If black were fascist we wouldn't have been in our current position. With Nationalism collectivism, Favoritism and xenophobia, Blacks will prosper. Non blacks who imagrate to Africa and Caribbean need to conform and assimilate to our culture or leave.
WrickItRalph

Con

I am now thoroughly convinced that you're not serious.
Thegigadykid1

Pro

Lol a white man like you just can't wrap your head around the fact that a black person can think like I do. You're too used to weak blacks. Well I'm not and thier are more like me. You're very ignorant. Look umar Johnson drphill from the advise show marcus garvey malcolm x or everybody hates angel and others. There are many black scholars who thick like me. You think only whites are nationalist or fascist?
Well think again. I'd you admire defeat go ahead. I'm as serious as I can be. That's the problem with non negros. If you actually did your research
You'd know that they're other who are way more die hard black nationalistic than me
WrickItRalph

Con

Hmm. If you insist.

It's not that I couldn't wrap my head around anything. I just was hoping it was a joke because the level of racism you bring to your argument is sincerely troubling. Why do you think everybody is a nationalist?

The only weak person I see is you. You see disparity in the world, And instead wanting to right the wrongs, You decided that you should assume the role of the oppressor and fight fire with fire.

What would be your ultimate goal? Do you really think that this is a good idea, Or are your motives simply emotional ones?

Honestly, This is all probably moot, Because you seem like a troll. No human being is that openly evil. Not if they're being serious anyway.
Thegigadykid1

Pro

You're wrong. So you're saying black shouldn't own thier blacks only consume never invest? And the few rich blacks don't help the poor ones. Which is why favoritism and are extremely importantant needed in the black community. It's not that I'm rascist im a realist I know how the game works. The Chinese and jews were once weak and now thier rich. Why because they love thier own and support thier own. It works for other races why not us The only weak one is you. You have to fight hate with hate. Love can't beat hate. Only hate can. Ofc I need to fight fire with fire. What other choice do I have. Once black start working together. Whites will try to put a stop to it. Fascism has inspired to run for office in my parents home country. I need to educate my people. Hitler said. Teach a low repeat a lie believe a lie. I'll do the same but instead of lying with truth. Blacks always make other race rich but not thier own. Segregation is the key. All black schools should teach fascism and black nationalism and pride to remove the colonial brainwashin whites
have put in our heads. 24/7 black history year. Forget old blacks I'm only worried about the youth. The old are ready set in thier way and are ignorant. The youth is the key thr future once thier mentality stable the black man will prosper. All foriegn stores in my county should be for the people. Chinese and lebanese should hire my local. Being around white supremacists have made me rascist. Rascism is contagious and whites fault. Fascism is like a weapon it's only evil when its against you. It's good when it's on your side. Its neutral.
WrickItRalph

Con

I still don't believe that you're real.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
@Dr. Franklin. You meant to say "under the guise of Liberalism"
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
If Fascism ever comes to America, It will come in the form of liberalism.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
my bad.
Posted by Debaticus 3 years ago
Debaticus
I was about to accept but WrickItRalph took my spot!