2far4u2CharlesDarwin
zRoyaltyz

Do the two commandments that Jesus give us rule out the ten commandments?

zRoyaltyz

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Waiting for Follower of Christ 1955. Please let this so called man of existence creators message use with both hands his two handed double edged sword as to brake off or at least dull the pointy end as it surely is a big heavy sword to walk upon the thin ice of a begrudged Catholic that calls himself a Christen of the good lord. As you don't follow Jesus Christ you follow your own fortune and fame upon a pointless love within a site that is as corrupted with inhumane concepts as you are trying to be humane.

Matthew 22:37-40 New International Version (NIV)
37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself."[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

https://nakedlife.org...

https://christianityworks.com...
zRoyaltyz

Con

>>>Waiting for Follower of Christ 1955.

I did not read the first argument from Pro. I only read the title of the debate and accepted, not knowing it was a debate for someone else. Thus, I do apologize for that. Pro, next time, send an invite to the person you want to debate, that way no one else would be able to accept it. However, since I already accepted, might as well debate you.

I will be using the KJV 1611 w/Apocrypha, just in case you want to question or know what Bible version I am using. The 1611 version has the old English spelling, which is going to appear as spelling errors.

Also, because this debate is in regards to the commandments and the commandments are part of the Law and vice verse, I will just assume, for this debate, that the the commandments and Laws pertain to all people.

Pro quotes Matthew 22:37-40:

37 Iesus sayd vnto him, Thou shalt loue the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soule, and with all thy minde.
38 This is the first and great Commandement.
39 And the second is like vnto it, Thou shalt loue thy neighbour as thy selfe.
40 On these two Commandements hang all the Law and the Prophets.

The key word in these scriptures is the word "love". How do you love God. Is it by lip service, meaning just saying, "I love you God." Or is it by something else? Christians believe that all you have to do is say, "I love you God." and that's it. But, the Bible actually gives us the understanding of how to love God. Let's get it.

2 John 1:6 And this is loue, that wee walke after his Commandements. This is the Commandement, that as yee haue heard from the beginning, yee should walke in it.

So love, is keeping the commandments. What commandments? Is it just love God and love your neighbor? No. It's the commandments that we were given in the beginning, with Moses.So when you say you love God and your neighbor, you are supposed to be keeping the commandmnents - all of them. Furthermore, if you love your neighbor as you love yoruself, and you are keeping all the commandments, not just two of them, you will not steal from him, sleep with his wife, hate him, murder him, rape him or his children, etc. because you are keeping the commandmnets. If you love yourself, you would not hurt yourself, steal from yourself, hate yourself, so on and so forth. Thus, you would not do it to your neighbor, which means you should be and would be keeping the commandmnets. You can say you love your neighbor, while at the same time, you are sleeping with his wife, but is that really love? No, therefore, you would be keeping the commandments to show your neighbor you love him.

So when you are keeping the commadments, you are keeping the Law because under the commandments, you have a set of Laws. For instance, the first commandment is: "Ye shall have no other gods before me." This goes into idolatry, withcraft, etc. if that makes sense.

Love is also an action word, it's not just a noun. When you love someone, you show them everyday that you love them. You don't just give them lip service and say I love you. It's the same thing with God. You can say you love him all you want, but he wants action, not lip service. Moreover, we should be keeping the the Laws, in exception of animal sacrifice, as it was the law that was done away with with the death of Christ. The Law was made for sinners.

1 Timothy 1:8-9
8 But we know that the Law is good, if a man vse it lawfully.
9 Knowing this, that the Law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawlesse and disobedient, for the vngodly, and for sinners, for vnholy, and profane, for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

So if you say that we are all sinners, we should all be keeping the Law. The Law was made for sinners, not for righteous men. If you say that you are righteous, then you are saying that you do not sin and you are perfect. Being righteous means keeping the commandments.

Deuteronomy 6:25 And it shall be our righteousnes, if we obserue to doe all these Commandements, before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded vs.

(vs = us)

1 Timothy 1:10-11
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselues with mankinde, for men-stealers, for liars, for periured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
11 According to the glorious Gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

So the Law was made for sinners. If you are not keeping the Law, then you are saying that you are righteous, perfect and do not sin. However, we are sinners, therefore, the Law was made for us. That is the Gospel.

To conclude this round, we should be keeping the Law, which includes the commandments, not just two commandments. By loving God, you are supposed to be keeping the commandments that we heard from the beginning - starting with Moses. If you are not keeping the commandments, you are not showing God that you love him, and you are not showing your neighbor that you love him. The Commandments are part of the Law and vice versa, which is why if you are keeping all the Commandments, you are keeping the Law. The Laws and Commandments go hand in hand. If you are not keeping the Law, you are not keeping the Commandmnets. If you are not keeping all the Commandments, you are not keeping the Law. Love is keeping the commandments, all of them.

Thank you pro and I await your next argument.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

How naive are you to even consider that the existence creators message that supposed Moses passed on in stone of these impossible rules unless we live in an idealistic world, that all of these 10 commandment can be followed?

You are but a fool to even consider it possible. As this is what wars that are not about who is right as it is whom is left over to write the bias account of events are accounted too.

Christens are draw a lines in the sand not chisel them in stone that have come to use through Jesus Christs teachings within rational reasoning not Moses idealism of logical reasoning that enforce logical fallacies.

All people exists within there own aid as to exists with one and other within ones self and what allusion alludes ones self is as to aid another is not an illusion before it is a delusion so we can no more then AID another's personal allusion as not to be deluded with illusions of our bias intent, while we of us try following the man of men's integrity that are the foot steps left upon the drying sands. We at least try for us all, as to not lest forget.

For this is sisterhood and brotherhood of the two sided coin of the existence creator what ever name you believe it to be. As we Christians and Muslims don't need to believe in an existence creator because we just know that one exists and that the one of our own ones self exists within us all. As justly as the way home within the bosom of creation.

A loveless life is a pointless life said Paul the Apostle of Jesus Christ. I do wonder what Muhammad's Apostle said about love. https://en.wikipedia.org...

Love does not exists in the rear vision mirror of life. As life is a story written in pencil without an eraser that fades away within ones own grace. Gracefully as we are but seeds that exists where ever they may fall and fall they do all fall because the line chiseled in stone instead of in the sand that the 4 winds scattered the children of tomorrows hopes and dreams that stupid adults insist to kill the child from within with hate. So pick your allusion and alluded your self well.

And don't forget that to deluded is first an illusion. AID.

Peace be with you for all praise and glory belong to the one and only existence creator of what ever name. Awomen Amen.
zRoyaltyz

Con

There is nothing for me to debunk in this round as Pro clearly did not refute one of my scriptures. Rather he/she gave his own personal opinion regarding the subject matter.

However, when it comes to keeping the 10 commandments, it is fairly simple. For example, if you are married, don't cheat on your wife/husband. Don't murder. Don't rob/steal, rape, etc. The same way you follow the laws in whatever country you live in, is the same way you follow the Laws of God. The Bible clearly says that the Law was made for sinners, as I pointed out.

Now, from what you are saying, it is impossible to keep the 10 commandments. So let me ask you this. If you can't keep the 10 commandments, how are you sinning? How are you a sinner? What law are you breaking? Sin is transgressing the law.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

So based on 1 John 3:4, how do you know that you are sinning if there are no laws/commandments to keep?

Does that mean that we can now murder, rape, steal, commit adultery, fornicate, so on and so forth?

Do you see how your opinion makes no sense?

Thank you. I wait your next argument Pro.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So you say as Jesus do you slap one side of my face then slap the other. You are a hypocrite and a lair you say all this 10 commandments rot knowing to well of the world that we live in.
Honestly how protected have you been in life as to not realize that life is cheap in a 3rd world country. Where you live buy the sword and die buy the sword as just to survive. Your life experience seems to not go any further then your own front gate to the back yard fence. How can you be so forthright and still be so blind or the reality that surrounds us?

So why am I bothering to even reply to some stand for your stupider then dumber in for the most popular know all know nothing upon this site of stupid is as stupid does and no one even realizes it except me the supposed dumbest.

2far4u2
Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.
zRoyaltyz

Con

Again, there is no evidence for me to refute. Pro is giving his own opinion and how he/she feels regarding the topic. I cannot refute one's own opinion as that is how they feel and are entitled to their own opinion.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

James 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

The works are the commandments, and Abraham had the commandments.

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

So we still have to keep the Laws, Statues, and Commandments.

Pro, can you show us your evidence for not being able to keep the commandments?

What Scripture(s) do you have that says we don't have to or we cannot keep the commandments?

Thank you Pro. I await your next argument.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Again with the scientific bias factual logical reasoning.

You still stand in as cannon fodder for FollowerofChrist1955 as I suppose he must be to busy within remarks now because of your's and his own brains inability to comprehend the retaliation of rational reasoning within a rationalization of ones own self within this unrealistic existence.

For who bares no mark of Cain within this world of inconsideration. Our ability to be humane is as a fable as we are Abel.
Upon this site I have seen but a few that see the light as most here hide behind scriptures that have been arranged for the greater good with bias intent from within the hierarchy of religious sectors of the modern versions of, the Towers of Babel and they all together say things like if our own existence creator has all the answers and knows all, why wasn't something or anything done about it before this happened. With another supposed act of God.

As we as a species head into the 21 century in all religions and beliefs within the scientists tree of monkeys while the majority of people, still force a big stick into our existence creators hand or not to have a creator at all. Create what the United Arab Emirates are any bars held while faith is going into a dark room looking for the blackest of fluffiness, knowing that it is there because of its meow has been let of the chain. Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane.

Are any humanitarians of the humane inhumane race that continue to see the orphans of wealth perish, from starvation, cold acts of war. going to be present within the united nations?

To see fault in people when your four years old and to have idealistic role models that have past away before your own time. This was my childhood. I am now in my 50's. In my youth, I was homeless by choosing to roam without bias from town to town to structures created for worship, temples, churches, synagogues and mosques with no more than the clothes on my back and a love that was so strong that in my later years, I had to let it go for my own well being. But what I did find in all of the structures created for worship was the golden rule, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Not in the same words but the same sound advice.

You see I like many have a story to share and it all began at 4.
I picked up a large stick at 4 years old that I have learned to let go of. My heart broke when my father left and watched from afar 4 boys and their Mother stand alone back in the 70's in this lucky country Australia. I was the 2nd, the eldest took it the hardest. He didn't have the ability to judge to be judged until later when he did and committed suicide in his mid 20's. He was a paranoid sycophantic. He was also my friend.

I feel for those that have never met there Mother or Father because of many unfortunate events throughout the world.

But rejection is the hardest truth for any child and it all seems to revolve around pride in one way or another. Pride before the fall is a part of growing up and that alone will force you to carry a large stick or to just put it back down, but many that feel rejected go to extremes and become sociopaths.

Where does a child reflect when their mother or father isn't there. It can't, it's that simple. The love that only a parent has for their children, be him or her a bad role model or a good one has the largest effect on a child's future. Humanity can't be humane with a weapon.

"Mark Twain" the best weapon people have is laughter.
"2far4u2" Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.

The ability to laugh at one's self and to come to terms with that famous saying "everybody is someone else's idiot" is mandatory. Most that take offence to that famous quote are either know all know nothings or naive children that feel the importance of having something to prove. No matter how much we think we know. An idiot proves it by doing or saying the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Not many feel unconditional love. If you carry a large stick you will never have the chance. Because love is unconditional and so is the ability to hate. All religions and beliefs are corrupted by people that carry a large stick and the truth of it all is.

To become humane is to be aware of the strengths and weakness within ourselves that reflect the past, present and future of the good and bad within us all because empathy is knowing what it's like in someone else's shoes by personal experience and sympathy is not really knowing but caring anyway.
Gospel of Thomas

High functioning is above average IQ level and wisdom. Sometimes even genius.
The first step of the human race to become humane was co-operation. If I try to kill you, as you just might kill me instead, so if I don' try to kill you, you won't try to kill me. RIGHT. Just like weapons of mass destruction. I won't fire mine if you don't fire yours.
This understanding developed within the frontal lobe of the brain 10's of thousands of years ago and has contributed to our constructive evolutionary development of empathy, sympathy and humility with these skills we became humane with more ability to co-operate. Without these skills, we are psychopaths or robots with a big red button that looks more like it's green instead.
Psychopaths are born and go throughout there life without any of these natural humane characteristics, such as empathy, sympathy and humility. Yes, all of there lives. They can learn by example how to be humane and live within the boundaries within our laws and the earlier in there lives the better for themselves and everyone else. As nobody deals with rejection and loss very well at all.
Sociopaths know all they need to know about empathy, sympathy and humility and by choice not let any distinguishing noble traits mature as by exercising them to develop because sociopaths and psychopaths see them as a weakness that is and can be used by another to manipulate and deceive yourself and others. So instead use them as leverage tools against any that threaten their status quo. The sociopath is the leaders in this fiasco, not psychopaths. Sociopaths can switch being humane on and dull it down real fast.

But psychopaths cannot they have to fake it. That is where you can see the real differences of how easy is it to see when someone is faking their emotions with time and observation can be recognized. Or just wire up and see actual scientific proof of the know mapped regions of the mind that should or shouldn't trigger electronic sensors when compared to the humane cognitive mindset.

This is how easy it is; It's fake news so lets Trump Australian leaders and make it great again. How about all of the 1% of the worlds wealthiest?
Let's take all of the psychopaths and sociopaths out of positions of authority and make it mandatory to engage cognitive behavioral group therapy for as long as it takes to help them learn human rights and be taught by example how to be humane.
Human rights should be a mandatory subject in all schools even as early as preschool for all students. Having this in place is what would truly save them from themselves and us from them and even them from us. The boundaries of the law, parents, religions and beliefs are supposable to influence and guide us all to become well-balanced individuals.

Robots the ultimate psychopaths. Any benefits that being a psychopath have, as there are many. Psychopaths don't flinch under pressure, where and when the majority of the human race do, even sociopaths can't match up to them in that area. So as we move forward in time with technology all that is of any benefit of either the sociopath or the psychopath will be obsolete as computers and robots developers create task-based programs for all sorts of applications.

So what do high functioning sociopaths do so well that we should be concerned about? How about vicious games within consumer affairs of domination within their (it's not ours) economic policies that are created in an unethical playing field that instigates disastrous corporatism upon us all adding another link into the chain of humanities evolutionary flawed progression.
So are we on the road to saving these sorts of individuals from themselves? Let us hope so. Because not many even consider it to be a problem, especially those that can't even recognise that the problem lies within us all.

Becoming humane is a harder task for the psychopath then the rest of us. "Circumstances considered" as to become humane is to be aware of the strengths and weakness within ourselves that reflect the past, present and future of the good and bad within us all because empathy is knowing what it's like in someone else's shoes by personal experience and sympathy is not really knowing but caring anyway as a man will never know the pain of childbirth for example.

Being genuinely able to emphasize within articulation is the best indicator if you are speaking with a genuinely wise intelligent well-balanced individual
These so-called highly intelligent scientists lack this ability just listen to there own lack of ability to emphasize within expression there own speech pattern. When these sort of people express within the act of communication there own brain gets in there own way it's called monotone abuse it's like a note is in their ability to sing is just not there. Unlike the way that some salesperson speak it sounds like its just too good to be true. Like so much honey in my tummy makes me feel funny.
Perception of the conditions that we are subjected to involuntary or not is what motivates the cognitive drive.

Your AID 2far4u2 https://webapps.towson.edu...
zRoyaltyz

Con

Once again, Pro was unable to refute my arguments, and did not provide any evidence for me to refute, rather - again - he/she delivers their own personal opinion. This is a debate, not story time.

I clearly gave scriptures that showed beyond a doubt that the Laws, Statues and Commandments must still be kept. Pro did not refute my claims nor was s/he capable of answering my questions and providing any sort of evidence, which did not contain his/her feelings and personal thoughts or opinions.

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God does not care about what YOU think or how YOU feel. What YOU think, is not according to scripture and you are pushing another doctrine. Christ never abolished the entire Law. He only did away with the law of sacrifice. You have yet to prove that Christ said to only keep two commandments because we cannot keep the whole 10 commandments.

I will continue waiting for your evidence and hope that you give me something to work with in the last round.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

You just did by condoning me to your supposed hell. case closed.

So all praise belong to the existence creators nature and all glory belong to the one and only existence creator. Awomen Amen.
zRoyaltyz

Con

Again, Pro provided no evidence to refute any of my points nor did s/he answer any of my questions.

>>>You just did by condoning me to your supposed hell. case closed.

This would be considered a false claim as I never once said that you (Pro) are going to hell. I never mentioned the word hell in this debate at all. Furthermore, hell is not a literal place. It is a condition (slavery) and the grave (burial).

From the beginning of this debate, I was respectful and remained humbled, even though Pro was constantly making insulting remarks.

I provided evidence that refuted my opponents argument in the 1st round. Pro did not give me much to refute or argue against.

To conclude this debate, the Bible clearly says that the Law is made for sinners (1 Timothy 1:8-9), not for righteous men. Thus, the Laws, which also include the 10 commandments, are still in effect and are to be kept. Paul clearly said that the doers of the Law shall be justifed, not the hears alone (Romans 2:13). The contender was not capable of refuting any of my arguments, but rather provide his/her own personal opinions and insults.

I want to thank my opponent for hosting this debate. Even though it did not turn out to be a debate, it was still somewhat intriguing to peruse the thoughts of my oppnent against the Bible and the Commandments.
Posted by mosc 2 years ago
mosc
""Mans downfall is simple""
Bunk. Simple for a fool. Your narrishkeit Pauline BS proves nadda/nothing.
Posted by mosc 2 years ago
mosc
""You insult any that see-through the manner within the rhetoric of jargon that you continue to hurl as to hide behind. Abraham was the first supposed to believe or to spread the word of the only one existence creator""

Theological bunk and total BS. Your empty declarations expressing what your dead religion believes proves nothing.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
What happened to Adem and Eve would they ever admit to being the cause and effect of this perfect fuckup that we named the human race. Or is it the supposed snake in the tree or the tree it's self?

A hypothetical. I hand to you an apple from the tree of knowledge. It has within an egg of a grub that will hatch very soon and eat the flesh from within to become an insect, there are also within this apple the seeds that the grub will not eat as they are laced with poison to deter the grub to grow more trees. This poison is not enough to affect you.
So here you stand in the presence of the one and only existence creator that says if you do not eat all of this apple then give it back. What would you do?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
humane and inhumane needs and wants are the rational reasoning of the cause and effect of why there is the needy and the greedy and believe me more people die because of greed the all the drugs or lack of medicinal drugs in the whole world.

Being genuinely able to emphasize within articulation is the best indicator if you are speaking with a genuinely wise intelligent well-balanced individual.
Perception of the conditions that we are subjected to involuntary or not is what motivates the cognitive drive. How about an educated or an uneducated guess is all we have. So
" What is your overall personal perception of your own existence?
The majority of the world's population will stay with some kind of afterlife allusion and the rest are undecided until a later date as very few will within all honesty give up all hope of an afterlife.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
You insult any that see-through the manner within the rhetoric of jargon that you continue to hurl as to hide behind.
Abraham was the first supposed to believe or to spread the word of the only one existence creator. Be it in whatever scriptures corrupted by barriers in communication or unjust bias egocentric input from the hierarchies leaders to control the masses as it goes money, power, sexual deviance, dictatorship despots.

Mans downfall is simple as it goes to lots of younger women, older wine, going faster in or on anything that moves and more money to do so. Also, don't think it's any different with women because it isn't. Lots of younger men older wine going faster in or on anything that moves more money and more money to do so.

The sadness that I feel from within is that your beliefs create segregation as to divide the masses into the humane and inhumane race as your Torah is as much the same as the old testament that has corrupted the true direction of the teachings of Jesus Christ the son of the one and only existence creator. As to control the masses.

Religion and beliefs had its place in time to be the leading rule for the people by the people and it just isn't the structures created for worship that it was and should be. Religion and beliefs over time corrupt their own fundamental principles, when they try to become a governing force. People then break away and create their own governing rule. All religions and beliefs belong between the people and governing rule. Credibility is kept in check of both positions of authority at the people's own discretion.
So how is it that the leaders of the towers of Babel (established religions and beliefs of today) have so much wealth and treasures while people are starving to death?
So many wealthy individuals upon the tree of monkeys (today's worldwide economics') would pay billions for those trinkets of the existence creator would be more than words and idols as action always speaks the loudest.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Am Segulah ... Goyim screwed up bible translations translate it as Chosen People. None sense. Something like young woman translated as virgin ... utter pie in the sky none sense. Am Segulah means people who can change their luck. Avraham had no children and became the father of a many Goyim. Yitzak ... bound as a sacrifice upon an altar and just before being slaughtered a ram got his horns stuck in a close by bush. Yaacov facing an encounter with his brother who brought a 400 officer commanded army to meet his brother ... then Esau kissed and hugged Yaacov.

Jesus son of Zeus - a Greek religion/mythology. Satan - Xtian theology. I do not know anything about giving or not giving organs. What source do you refer to? Sounds like slander represents your source.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So do you as the majority of the supposed chosen people abandon Jesus Christ as to be the son of the one and only existence creator as anything else but to be Satan its self?

While you are supposedly the chosen people of the one and only existence creator. Why is it that your beliefs regulate any of this order to not give blood or organs to say but 2 of these inhumane acts that your supposed humane loving existence creator rules out to be what a crime an act of murder as not to help another and you still say the 10 commandments are what? and if you don't follow them you go where?

Hypocritical don't you think? and I would not be at the least surprised if you exists within America the most hypocritical country in the world.

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
I am not a God and do not presume to Judge Goyim or Jews for that matter. The idea of my faith is better than your faith ewwwww an abomination. The Torah faith, its the faith of my people. Goyim, they believe in their own faiths. An apple has no superiority over an orange. Both, fruits from the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil which Adam - the father of all ManKind - eat thereof.

The 2nd commandment of Sinai acknowledges other Gods. Only that the Jewish people have a alliance with the God who delivered us from Egyptian bondage. WMD that's a completely different subject. I as an individual speak only for myself. Am I a nice guy? Depends upon who you talk to LOL.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So in heaven is there a place for all sorts of religions as you somehow believe that cultures and customs in some manner have some sort of aspect as to believe in many existence creators. So it seems with your last reply of dibble. What is referred to your counties weapons of mass destruction? Is that the basis of your religion as to live in fear and everyone else li fear as well, not only from this world but form the next as well?

If you are the representation of your beliefs scriptures and speaks for the one and only existence creator as you or many others have here upon this site try to do miserably. I will ask you where do you draw the line between humane and inhumane as I don't feel any compassion from your replies, a many remarks that you make are inhumane as, to say the least. You insult any that see-through the manner within the rhetoric of jargon that you continue to hurl as to hide behind.
Have you any understanding of your heart and mind being as one as to shine from within?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Jewish faith stands upon the revelation of the Torah at Sinai. Jews have a different culture and customs just as Goyim have different cultures and customs. Spanish Mexicans have a completely different tradition than to Brazilians etc etc etc etc. So what's your question? Moshe the prophet he's the prophet of the Jewish people, not the Goyim. Just as Mohamed declares that he is the prophet of the Arab and Muslim people. So what's your question?

Nuclear weapons ... that's an entirely different subject. So what's your question? Jesus son of Zeus, compares to the question: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there ... does it make a sound?" Is this your question? I really like your closing argument.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
2far4u2CharlesDarwinzRoyaltyzTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a "fool" in round two. This is poor conduct.
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
2far4u2CharlesDarwinzRoyaltyzTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gives more reliable sources because Con gave 0 and their sources were part of their debate. Their sources were hideously unreliable, being personal blogs and Wikipedia but since Con had 0 sources, they win this vote. Con wins the debate because Pro never explains why the 'law' in Commandment [b] can't be/include the 10 Commandments and why Commandment [a] doesn't allow one to follow them or negates the 10 Commandments in any way. Con correctly points this out and wins the debate.