Ghinny
willbeast123

Do vaccines cause Autism and Homosexuality?

Ghinny

Con

Hello there willbeast123.
Your comment on the vaccine argument caught my attention, Due to the fact that you mentioned several studies that were reliable and proved your point. However, This is quite the opposite. Here is a link on why vaccines don't cause autism.
https://www. Cdc. Gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism. Html. The way vaccines work is sending a harmless version of the disease into your body, And teaching your immune system to fight it off. The only way a vaccine can harm you is if you are either allergic to the ingredients, Or if you have an extremely weak immune system. I would love to read the studies you referenced in your comment. On the subject of homosexuality, Italian Scientist Gian Paolo Vanoli claimed that Mercury caused homesexuality. His reasoning is as such, 'The vaccine is introduced into the child, The child then grows and tries to find its own personality, And if this is inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the vaccine which enter the brain, The child becomes gay. '. This is truly opposite from the facts. According to the blog of Steven Novella MD, Who has attended Yale, If you doubt his credibility, He states that mercury has been removed from childhood vaccines, And side tangent, Removing mercury from childhood vaccines did NOT lower the number of children with autism, Then he mentions the fact that homosexuality is not unique to humans. It can also be found in other parts of animal kingdom.
Sorry to keep this brief, But the word limit is somewhat restrictive.
willbeast123

Pro

I would love to prove my view point to you but I can not find the research I am looking for because the government controls the internet. Sorry, But that's just the way it is.

Sorry you took the post seriously but it was 100% satire. I am very pro vaccination and just wanted to see how the internet would react. I am glad that so many people are pro vaccination and most of the arguments that agree with the described view point are satirical too, At least I hope so.
Ghinny

Con

Ghinny forfeited this round.
willbeast123

Pro

willbeast123 forfeited this round.
Ghinny

Con

Ghinny forfeited this round.
willbeast123

Pro

willbeast123 forfeited this round.
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
I believe they do. For me, All it took was one case of vaccination giving a child autism, Or even some have killed them, And I"m not vaccinating my children.