mehgschell88
Sonofcharl

Do you agree with these blended words?

mehgschell88 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

mehgschell88

Pro

I believe the link below really identifies 5 of the most commonly used blended words among Latinos.
https://www.buzzfeed.com...
Sonofcharl

Con

Hey.

Let's go for it.

Haven't a clue though.

But might be fun bro.

Don't like links.

Links stink.

You tell me what you think.

List the five.

Snakes alive.
mehgschell88

Pro

I believe that both Latino parents and kids are doing a terrible job speaking with blended words from English and Spanish words such as:
Relaxando
Brekeando
Pushando
Parkiando
And Chiriando.
I personally believe that, it should be relaxing, braking, pushing, parking, and cheating but for the purpose if teaching parents to speak english these words work.
Sonofcharl

Con

What is spoken language?

It is merely a method of verbal communication. Its' primary importance is to facilitate understanding and cooperation within society or within a sub-group of society.

An academic rigidity of form and function, is a requirement of the few who care to consider it outside of an ordinary social context. In this situation, spoken language should be regarded to be of secondary importance.

I would suggest that cross cultural adaption of language is a global norm.