kermithefrog
laurensboiii

Do you have asparagus?

laurensboiii

kermithefrog

Pro

No words to say. Just need to know. PLEASE.
kermithefrog

Pro

You are a disgrace if you don't own any asparagus in your home. >:(
laurensboiii

Con

laurensboiii forfeited this round.
kermithefrog

Pro

Chickened out, Huh? :3c
laurensboiii

Con

laurensboiii forfeited this round.
Posted by kermithefrog 3 years ago
kermithefrog
I vote myself. She chickened out. I am more reliable and she doesn't have a healthy vegetable in her house therefore she is an unhealthy human. What a peasant. I am a good frog doing the world good by saying that everyone should have at least one strand of asparagus in their homes. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO NOT HAVE ASPARAGUS IN YOUR HOME. WHAT IN THE HEAVENS. LAUREN. WHY HAVE YOU NOT GOT ANY STRANDS OF THE AMAZING, LUCIOUSLY GREEN, HEALTH BENEFITING STRANDS OF ASPARAGUS. FOR ART THOU STUPID? I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE AT SESAME STREET WHAT A BAD HUMAN YOU ARE. SO UNHEALTHY. MISS PIGGY WILL BE ASHAMED. OR NOT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY WIFE THINKS. I'M NOT A MIND READER. . . ANYWAY! THIS IS SO IDIOTIC. I NEED A TESCO VAN TO DRIVE UP TO YOUR ENDS AND SHOVE ALL THE ASPARAGUS THEY HAVE INTO YOUR GOB. EVEN THE ASPARAGUS FROM THEIR STORAGE WHERE THEY KEEP THEM AND NIBBLE ON THEM DURING BREAK. CADBURY CHOCOLATE WHO? SESAME STREET FOR GOVERNMENT PLEASE VOTE I AM DESPERATE DESSSSSPAAAAACITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by kermithefrog 3 years ago
kermithefrog
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
a+b =>1<. 1 = a+b
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
+/- and +
Vote Placed by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
kermithefroglaurensboiiiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro tried to bait Con into saying they have asparagus. Con claimed to have no asparagus, Pro retorted with an argument from emotion claiming that a lack of asparagus makes you a disgrace. Con smugly rests their case. Pro tried to force a response by calling Con a chicken. Con keeps cool and doubles down on resting their case. Con wins due to having no asparagus. Well done Con.