2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Masterful

Do you know why you don't want to be happy? LUCKY

Masterful has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So being happy as Snow Whites little special friend or as is happy to be as it is too be sad as grief is to be stupidly intelligent as dread. Take a chill pill and let the darkness of dread in while those of us benefit as not to profiteer from another's misery. This black and white charade that falls within the greys that shadow within the browns maroons relaxes into reds oranges yellows greens blues and purples that fade away into the shadows of greys once again.

So is it gray, or grey while our own brains have abandonment issues upon this bicycle ride out of hell.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Masterful

Con

His walnut sized brain strained at the magnitude of this project,

He has to write a poem but has a mental defect.

He was one of the special kids in class,

Ate crayons and shoved them up his arse.

His poem made as much sense as a senseless sheep,

Sheared suddenly by a farmer in his sleep.

It reads as follows,

“Let the darkness of dread in while those of us benefit as not to profiteer from another's misery.”

He is a man who works in the towns local jizzery,

As he drinks sperm from a large cock he works busily.

Eerily and easily he eats the edible ejaculate,

Immersed in his fantasy, his life is immaculate.

It has been agreed that Djksp cannot vote.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Did you miss out on Take a chill pill? That is written obviously in the context structure of the sentencing statement.
As you should for your sake and your families and all others about you create some empathy, sympathy and humility as to not be inflicted with your inability to comprehend the cause and effect of the fact that you are a very nasty individual.

So back to the do you know why you don't want to be happy shall we?
Masterful

Con

I thought I signed up for a poem battle. Hmm let's see....

The title of the debate is,

"Do you know why you don't want to be happy? LUCKY"

I am con, so I don't know why I don't want to be happy. It is up to pro to prove I do know.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Because we all know of the child in the cold that we all should bring silver and gold and it seems to be that we have nowhere else to go. So let it snow let it snow full of hate as long as you love us so. Slay bells ring as the bluebird sings for the new bird that walks within the snowy winter wonderland.
Arch the angels sing to the Herard king "good will to women and man" to him the angels sing a tale of the little box of meagre so small to all but for the haves and the have-nots of the faithful dog that we all know to well, but are too bitter to see.

But the course of the cause of this topic is scientific so here goes. The pulse of our own water spectrum of 7 angled colours morphed into 8 patterns of mannerisms that vibrate the sands of time that influences us to be unhappy So lucky are we that practice to be you to be and we as that is 4, not 3 it's us not me.

Right and might are of us, not an a or an i or the first for that not i is a capital I, not a small L. i is not me it is us. No more than us. What happened to A. It just flew by in front of my eyes.

I or should that have been we do wonder what the UN is doing today? I think so oops we think so.
Masterful

Con

I extend my argument.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

oh, comprehension issues once again are it?

Well, I will put it out for you in the simplest manner for you to consider how lucky we all truly are.

Love is within a ball that is the 360 x 2 degrees of lust and love is within the six-sided cubes insides and outsides 12 corners and 12 sides. so 24 times 90 degrees is 720 + 2160 = 2880. Get the picture yet? So toss a cube in with the ball to slow things down to create the fabric of time.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk...
Masterful

Con

I extend my argument.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Don't you think that we all should or even would or to ever consider could be extended a hand of compassion?
Do are or is people that can only say as you have twice now ask for more and do nothing but help themselves?
Is it any wonder that an existence creator would say when Earth is as Heaven I will extend a hand to help?

2880 Dreads Rock. Is it any concern to you or I that this won't happen in our lifetime or even our childrens, children's lifetime and the problem is 2far4u2? Now this is second-hand information is it not and all things have 2 sides does it not?.

So where is 2sided4u2 or 2much4u2 or 2scary4u2 or 2anything4u2 or how about 2rubicscude4u2 or 2infinite4u2 or 2farout4u2 or 2f#cked4u2 or 2screwy4u2 or 2lucky4u2 or 2halerious4u2 or 2or4u2 how about

2x4x24u2 or how about 2x4x2x4x2x2= 256 or how about 2x4x2x4x4x2= 512 what can you see in these numbers it looks to me to be of computers 256 fat 512 bus path 768 or is it 256 or is it 131,072.
Maybe we should go to the decimal system with 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4 and a 5 and a 6 and a 7 and an 8 and a 9 and a 10 fat table, should we? Gatesy.

Well, this is just 2far4u2 as it is for me so we can mix and match while Humpty falls apart about us as it seems to do on a daily bias event from one to the next as they asked Nero my dogs got fleas while he fiddled as Rome burned. Have fun on this site I have had enough of the stupidity of it all the SES needs help.

We of us might be bothered with 2much4u2 to do. But hey the captain doesn't have to go down with the ship if the rats have already scurried away. Does the 2captains4u2 do they?

https://www.bing.com...

Peace be with you. All praise and glory belong to our existence creator. Amen.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
And so is 89 with a correction of 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4 and a 5 and a 6 and a 7 and an 8 and a 9 and a 0. As the fat: file allocation table is still imperial that of course works well enough but hey when it comes to millions of microns imperial fat is inefficient and ineffective.

Get with the times Gatesy for goodness sake. As there is no need to have 1s and 0s when we could have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0, much faster rate. M8 NTFS sux as it is still 0 1 2 4 8 16 24 48 92 so on and so on to where again 256 and 512 does it go to 131,072 as I just couldn't be bothered.

https://www.techopedia.com...
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
position 88 is taken. I do wonder is who position 888 will be.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I need to sleep on it as it is past my bedtime. See you anon.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Special as Im_Inteligent and you are Masterful. I think that it goes 2far4u2 and Charles Darwin sold us all out just like your mate Sigmond Fraud, isn't he?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I admit that I have issues with comprehending you.

Either you're far more intelligent than everyone else and no one can decipher what you're saying, or you're just stupid.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Oops May I forgot it's a pronoun isn't it, it's not may it's May.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So you admit that you have comprehension issues?

Take a chill pill AND let the darkness of dread IN while those of us benefit as NOT to profiteer from another's misery.

I can only hope that may natural high is not only of benefit from your misery. As my own is substantial,
Oops while our own brains have abandonment issues.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Are you high? What are you saying?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
You said that I didn't say anything of the sort.
Take a chill pill and let the darkness of dread in while those of us benefit as not to profiteer from another's misery.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
You're no William Shakespeare.