itshighnughet
j50wells

Do you think space/time travel can happen?

itshighnughet

Pro

I think space and time travel could happen in the future, But I would like to hear your opinion.
j50wells

Con

I am busy and don't have a lot of time. I will try to respond to your reply within ten days.
Yeah, Time travel is not only possible but is highly likely. Are you aware that Einstein proved that time travel is possible? Now, We just need to somehow get a spaceship up to the speed of light.

Time travel happens to our satellites right now. It's not a lot of time travel. I think the figure is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 second every 100 days. This is because satellites travel very fast, But no where near the speed of light. Satellites have atomic clocks on them because the satellite has to be adjusted to make up for the lost time that happens. If it is not adjusted it will slowly fall out of the exact location that it needs to be in order to send information to our radars and antennas.

Michio Kaku has written several books about the future of physics. He believes that we will time travel in the near future. He says that our smart computers will show us how to time travel. Because it's impossible to get a spaceship to travel at the speed of light, We will have to use other methods. One way is to bend space and time and create a worm hole. This will be the most likely way to time travel. Another way it to figure out how to manipulate gravitrons in such a way as to allow a spaceship to bend space and time as it travels through space. A third way is to figure out how to travel into extra dimensions. This is related to Quantum Mechanics and String Theory, Something that I don't know enough about to debtate about.
itshighnughet

Pro

I think space and time travel can happen because we have already started working on these technological advances, Which gives us proof, This may happen. Space travel has already happened, We have sent a satellite out of the solar system already, If you've heard of New Horizons, Launched January 19, 2006, You would know what I mean. This evidence makes it highly likely this will happen.
j50wells

Con

j50wells forfeited this round.
itshighnughet

Pro

Time travel can happen cause Einstein proved this, Just get something to the speed of light. Sure, This may not sound possible, But it is. Our satellites go through time travel quite often making this actually possible, The same with space travel. Many others have proved that space and time travel is possible, Making this true.
j50wells

Con

j50wells forfeited this round.
Posted by itshighnughet 3 years ago
itshighnughet
sorry about grammar
Posted by itshighnughet 3 years ago
itshighnughet
you don't don't understand, But you need to get some kowledge
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Going from A to B is a matter of "travel". . Meaning A and B do not need an object/subject. . . Object C can not be related to A/B?
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
We already travel through time and space. You may want to be more clear in your question.