kEET
Challenge Period
Open Debate

Do you think that old cars be a part of recycling?

Challenge Expired
Challenge Expires In
Started: 7/5/2021 Category: Cars
Updated: 2 months ago Status: Challenge Period

kEET

Con

Well, I would say yes. I agreed with those who have an emotional attachment to their old car or vehicle but one day or another day you will come to this point that I have to move just like days passing and nights. The concern is to what extent you should move on towards the next car or decision. I have some great experience with the Top Cash for Cars Brisbane the Australian leading company for buying old, Wrecked, Scrap, Dumped cars and vehicles. They also offer removal of unwanted cars or vehicles and towing services in different cities.
Posted by gpauth 2 months ago
gpauth
I think it depends on the emotional and sentimental value that it has, But if it is something that is definitely in your patio for no reason, It should be recycled, To avoid that at any given moment it can become garbage and end up in the ocean causing damage to our planet
Posted by Ayesha11 2 months ago
Ayesha11
Hello, We must think about our world and if a old car can be recycling, Do it beacuse it is a way to protect and have a clean planet. I know some people care those old things but it is neccesary recicle as possible as we can and things are not more important than our planet.
Posted by Leaning 2 months ago
Leaning
If you're 'for recycling old cars, You ought be Pro?
Though I suspect you're an ad.
Debate could be improved by adding 'mandatory recycling of cars, Seeing on how we 'already recycle cars I think, Smash them up into cubes.