asta
kyleniel

Does America suck?

asta

asta

Con

I have good thoughts about America. I'll let my opponent go 1st.
kyleniel

Pro

Frankly, From whatever Political perspective you have, You have to admit that the USA would have to make a lot of changes in order to be good.
asta

Con

The USA defends freedom worldwide. If it wasn't for the USA, South Korea, Japan, And much to all of Europe would be communist. Metaphorically, The USA is the heart of fiscal freedom. The US also fights ISIS. If the US didn't exist, Then ISIS would be prominent within the middle east.
kyleniel

Pro

That doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
asta

Con

The USA does a lot of good in the world. BoP is on Pro to explain why the USA sucks.
kyleniel

Pro

Again, Just because an entity does good doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
asta

Con

The burden of proof is on you to say why the country sucks. If a nation good things of more frequency and intensity then bad things, Then that is good qualifications for being a good country.
kyleniel

Pro

I have never shifted the burden of proof. Furthermore, Your only argument against America sucking is that it does good, And I refuted that point earlier, With you not giving a single reasonable counter offer.
asta

Con

You did not refute it, You merely mitigated it. Why does the USA suck?
kyleniel

Pro

Because it revolts against socialism but has enough regulations to ruin Capitalism. Because it ruined socialist countries rather than set them up as good capitalist countries. It stole most of the land from the natives, Enslaved many, Dropped a-bombs, Killed innocents in useless wars, Ignored its values, And many other issues. Sure it has good qualities, But, Say it with me, Having good qualities doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Vote Con.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I noticed that you waited until I couldn't argue in the rounds to post an actual argument, But I can debate in the comments.

What socialist countries did it ruin?

Only 3 million natives got screwed from the US. Considering that 180 million South Koreans and Japanese got saved from communism, I would say that the US is overall good on this.

It ended it's slavery a long time ago.

It dropped A bombs to end WWII.

Innocents were killed accidentally.

When did the USA ignore it's values?
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Trump has no interest in deporting all non caucasians.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Trump, Make America white again.
Posted by Morvek 3 years ago
Morvek
Missmedic that is true we have a homeless problem but look at the places where the homeless problem is the worst its in places that the progressive side of amrica has majority controll when america was america and not some divided nation with the left trying to push socialist agendas as well as feminist ideals we were the top dog in just about every aspect when this country gets its head back on straight maby we can handle the problem as it should but untill then we will have the left creating the problem and then complaining about it placing the blame on someone else and expecting them to clean it up. Hopefully trump will lead us back to the prosperity the dems pulled us away from.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Your streets are covered in homeless, Addicts and prostitutes and Americas do nothing but toss coins at them. How you treat the lowly is a true measure of your society. Arrogance and ignorance dominate your country and it's people. Just look at your leader. . . """"""""""""""".
Posted by IAMTHEONERELOS 3 years ago
IAMTHEONERELOS
america is pretty good we don't throw rocks at gay people
Posted by SymphonicSilence 3 years ago
SymphonicSilence
https://imgur. Com/a/YFNxBRj
DDO breaks world record for fastest way to lose a new user.
Posted by SymphonicSilence 3 years ago
SymphonicSilence
Here is my round 1 submission that DDO rejected for unknown reasons.
https://pastebin. Com/dAShdgvv
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Save it to a google doc and then copy and paste it until it comes in. It worked for me.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
astakylenielTied