The_Banana
billsands

Does Anchovies belong on pizza?

Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

The_Banana

Con

Pine apple does not belong on pizza, Might think it's good but I personaly don't. Many people said that pineapple is only for living in like spongebob. I may not be a scientist but I sure am a person who hates pineapple on pizza. This debate is going several ways. I might win, You might win. Who knows?
billsands

Pro

People should be allowed to put whatever weirdness they want on a pizza, I would not want anchovies or pinapple on my pizza but if it was on my pizza i'd eat it anyways, Thats how much i love pizza. . Let peope do as they wish
The_Banana

Con

I mean I agree with you, But it's just so disgusting and makes me hurl. I know I'm young, But I still have my opinions on these things. Just because it's my opinion doesn't mean it's true. But, It still doesn't belong on pizza, I personally think it ruins the flavor
billsands

Pro

Just one question to be clear have you ever had like pine apple and like bavarian ham or bacon or even sausage because if you put pine apple with ham its like the right combo man its good
The_Banana

Con

Not pineapple but I did have ham one time with bacon, Yummy. I'm still not going to try pineapple, It just doesn't look appetising to me
billsands

Pro

Try it with ham its what the hawains do and it works very well try it once ifyou don't like it? Then fine no one should force you to do or eat a thng you don't want to, But I would give it a try to see if you like it.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
what about anchovies on pizza?

who wants salty little fish on their pizza?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
Sure it's called Hawaiian pizza and it's very tasty, Especially with ham also!

#todiefor
#delish